Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Next Hop (open)

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
Ziger
Baron

The Next Hop (open)

Post by Ziger » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:58 pm

The unfrequented patches of space, large and all encompassing, hid some of the greatest treasures. Rich mineral dense asteroids float helplessly through the void, lost vessels sit, unfueled and unpiloted, and wrecked vessels, torn apart by debris or fighting. In this particular section of space, a burned and beaten vessel floated silently amongst its pieces, the only intact piece a cargo bay, the name of the ship scorched off the outer hull. There was no real way to tell how long the wreckage had been floating in place, who it once belonged to, or who put it in the current condition. There was only one thing that might draw attention to it. A signal echoed through space, playing the same message over and over again. It was in a simple universal code, accepted by all ships, easily translated into any language.

"We've sustained heavy damage and heavy losses. Any vessels in the area, please assist. We have no weapons, failing life support, and no engines. Any vessels, please assist." The message was followed by the coordinates of the wreckage. Any scans of the one cohesive piece would reveal one pressurized chamber, containing two life signs, one crew member, seriously injured, and one pet, or so it would seem. Besides that, plants were being used in place of the clogged carbon scrubbers. A weak generator supplied enough power to send the signal, keep the room above freezing, and supply light for the plants to clear the air.

Inside the shattered ship, Dutch gnawed at dead wiring, prying it from systems that would no longer function in this extreme state of deterioration. He then used the wires to further enhance the generator the rabbit had so vigorously worked to keep alive, at times leaving the room into space to collect energy cells left floating in the debris. Dutch put the last few wires into place, giving the generator a few extra hours on the already dwindling time. "I hope this works. I hope some one hears this." Wire clutched in mouth, Dutch touched one exposed end to the running circuit, and the other to the transmitter. A spark shot out, and the rabbit could only hold it for a few seconds before he was knocked back. In those few seconds he had enhanced the signal strength, allowing it to flow out into the vacuum a little farther, hopefully reaching some one, any one. With that, Dutch sat over the unconscious crew member, who was burned on one side, electrocuted on the other, and concuss in the middle. Dutch knew he would not be able to save the injured man on his own, and questioned if the creature had a chance even on a medical vessel.

Sponsor

krazykatboy
Thief

Re: The Next Hop (open)

Post by krazykatboy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:20 pm

The Hell Lance, the small, black and red streamlined death dealer floated along, not really going anywhere in particular, recently released from the Willis-Bree. It was a one-of-a-kind beauty, with as much thought in her cosmetics as her hardware. She sported a single disintegration lance on the bottom and a pair of masers on either side. Still, her lethality wasn't in her strength, it was from her speed and grace. Able to outrun most one-manned fighters, dodge rail-gun munitions and maneuver through most any environment, she is a pilot's dream.

Fredrick groaned at the screen as the computer moved her queen to E-4. Its simulated Yamahanese female voice sounded from the adjacent speaker "Checkmate. Care to play again?"

The cheetah threw his arms in the air out of frustration, "No way, you sure you're going easy on me Sandra?"

Sandra, also known as the Simi-Sentient Collaborative Artificial Intelligence, was the driving force of the Hell Lance, "But of course, sir, I cannot make it any easier."

Fredrick shook his head, "Ok, now I'm insulted. This is why I don't play chess."

Sandra's voice seemed apologetic, "I did not mean to offend," There was a small chirp from the computer, "Sir, we have detected an emergency communication beacon. Priority 1, coordinates enclosed."

Fredrick paused, Wouldn't be the first time a pirate used a distress beacon as a lure. "Patch it through."

"I am unable to. The signal was lost shortly after detection. However, I am capable of replaying a segment of the message."

Fredrick nodded, "Do it."

The rabbit's voice came over the speaker, it was somewhat garbled but Fredrick could make it out, "...failing life support, and no engines. Any vessels, please assist."

He thought for a second, "Plot a course to those coordinates, max speed. I'm suiting up, just in case. Send a couple of scanner drones about five AUs before arrival to locate the source. Keep the masers online, debris is likely if there is an actual wreck."

"Understood. Maneuvering thrusters online, pulse engines online, maser system online, course plotted, autopilot engaged."

The flight took only about five minutes, they were remarkably close. The Hell Lance shot out two RV sized ships from its right side, the maneuvering thrusters firing to compensate for the momentum. The two ships drifted through the debris scanning every centimeter of the wreckage.

Fredrick stood outside the shuttle bay, suited up in military-grade armor. He stood at a smidge over six foot, with a massive scar down his left eye socket which held a cybernetic replacement. He had a pistol and scimitar on his hip with jet black armor, which covered his hundreds of scars, the helmet had a mirrored visor as well, although that was currently retracted.

Sandra called out on the ship's PA system, "Scans indicate a shuttle with two weak life signs, low oxygen, low EM output, low temperature. Weapons: None. Suggested action: immediate recovery."

Damn they're lucky. He nodded, "Make it so, send the tugger drone for recovery. Have the scanners return, get Savior ready." He sighed, I hope they're ok. "And tell Nobel we have a pair of guests."

The tug drone launched out as the two scanner drones carefully returned to the ship. A small panel opened, the re-entry chamber, the drones slowly entered the chamber, which promptly closed. "Resetting drones."

The tug drone creeped next to the shuttle, "Engaging magnetic latch." The drone and shuttle drifted toward each other by the electromagnet launched from the drone. As the drone made contact with the shuttle, it then began to retract the electromagnet. "Reeling in the catch." A tense minute passed as the tug drone, now weighed down by the mass of its cargo, creeped even slower to the ship.

Nobel ran into the room, he was a bit shorter and not nearly as rugged as his brother, dressed in his hardware maintenance clothes, a set of tight-fitting latex clothing to prevent electrocution. "You said we had guests?"

Fredrick nodded, "Tug's bringing it in now, I'm betting injuries, oxygen deprivation, frost bite, the works." The shuttle bay doors slid open revealing the tug drone and the shuttle. "Thanks for designing this thing for three shuttles."

Nobel smiled, he did design her after all, "No problem, I thought her all through."

The drone and its cargo drifted into the room. Sandra came over the PA, both in the bay observation room and the bay itself, "Closing bay doors, pressuring bay, applying artificial gravity."

Fredrick went through the decontamination chamber into the shuttle bay, "Come on, let's meet our guests."
Medieval Characters
Di' Tul, The Wanderer and his apprentice Shi' Na Fireheart-Wandering mages

Steampunk Characters
Lucile "Lucy" Frantera- Tinkerer

Space Characters
Roddy Horsen - Navy Engineer
The Retor Brothers- An obsessive nerd, his badass brother, and their ship.

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:57 pm

The temperature had begun to drop as the generator ran on last fumes of energy. Dutch knew it was useless now. Either be saved, or freeze before they suffocated. It had been a while since the signal had been sent out, burned out in the process. "I guess we're all alone out he-" Dutch was cut off by the sudden echoing of metal hitting metal, the impact reverberating through the small vessel. As if programmed, the small rabbit assumed first reactions, and clicked what ever pieces of his space suit he had taken off to work on the ship, into place. The last part, his visor, slid over the black and white face. The suit pressurized, and the bunny breathed on the tank attached. Tiny feet scampered in the dying gravity to hide in the panel he had gutted, peering out through the grating. If it was at all possible, Dutch wished to keep his presence a secret.

The injured crewman didn't make a noise, simply laying there in plain view on the floor. It was obvious some one had attempted to supply first aid, but it was also obvious that who ever it was (Dutch) had little skill in repairing people. Either way, the first aid was of little benefit to some one in that state. Dutch watched impatiently, going over the chances of it being a friendly group saving them. He talked to himself, the suit keeping any of his voice from travelling beyond his own ears. "Please be a Fih-as, or a recovery crew! Please, any one with a medical bay worth its gel! If any thing, don't be pirates, don't be scrappers!" All the things in the ship that had started to float, since the generator had completely failed now, suddenly hit the ground. "They've got us... please let -they- be nice!" Dutch pulled the hatch to the underside of the panel shut, hiding himself completely in the pitch black chamber

krazykatboy
Thief

Post by krazykatboy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Fredrick pried open the shuttle's door, it was tough since the bay had somewhat more atmosphere in it. A wave of cool air overtook the shuttle. "Come on, let's..." Fredrick's eyes locked on the clearly dieing man, "Dear lord." He ran up and carefully picked him up, "Nobel, search the shuttle, I'm taking this man to the med bay."

"Got it, bro!" Nobel's voice came from outside. He walked in as Fredrick ran out. He rummaged about, noticing the electrical panel was tampered with, "Hm, purposely overpowered the transmitter, must have been desperate." He then searched around some more, "No first aid supplies... he couldn't have applied that patch job himself..." he then continued, pausing at the hollowed panel. "Hm? Loose panel here, I wonder..."

Fredrick's voice on the PA interrupted his search "The guy's with Savior now, he's trying to patch the guy up, but it seems unlikely."

Nobel left the shuttle to go to the nearest computer terminal, which was about halfway across the room, "Good, hope he makes it. Looks like the scanner drones goofed, didn't find anyone else there, just some plants, I'll reset the scanners sensitivity... Don't know why they would mistake houseplants for furs though..." He shook his head and went into the decon chamber.
Medieval Characters

Steampunk Characters

Space Characters

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Light shone into the small shuttle, and Dutch's visor compensated, originally set to see in the darkness of the failing lights. The silhouette of an armored figure standing in the light was suddenly quite visible in every detail. The small rabbit cringed silently in his dark hide away, glad his visor was designed to let all light in, but not out, making the visor appear as dark as the shadows themselves. "Notice him! Please! Notice him!" Dutch was screaming behind the silence of his suit, something he had begun to take for granted. Relief swept through the tiny creature when the stranger scooped the crewman, once a feline who prided himself on looks, now scarred beyond recognition, and ran off with like he had a reason. Dutch could feel warmth spread through him, glad for such souls. "I'll have to repay him for this. I'll have to stick around long enough to make this worth his whi-" Fear shocked his system.

'He's inches away! He's going to find me!' Little eyes were wide behind the visor, dilating as fear shook every fiber of his being. 'When did the second one come in?!' Little head moved as if on a swivel, looking for any thing that might mask his presence long enough to make an escape. Nothing. Dutch prepared to lunge. If nothing else, he could take the other by surprise, and then mask his presence by firing his suit into space to make it look like he had escaped. Who would chase a hostile animal into the vacuum, after all? The jump never came. Another wave of relief filled Dutch as the stranger moved away, and the out of the small ship. Dutch took the chance, silently crawling out of the hiding spot. He grabbed hold of an empty plant pot, a big one, and flipped it over so that it was covering him.

The pot slowly inched across the floor, rabbit never taking his eyes off the stranger. Each step brought him closer to a wall. He hoped to find a floor hatch along the way, or a wall panel that could be jarred and snuck into. If he could find neither, the rabbit would activate the electromagnets in his boots, and climb the wall so he could more stealthily sneak about on the ceiling. Dutch was shaky inside his suit, knowing full well the disguise would only work to hide him, not his presence. Obviously, even a stationary pot outside of the ship would draw attention. The frightened rabbit merely hoped for the best, trying to sneak around behind the shuttle and out of sight, first.

krazykatboy
Thief

Post by krazykatboy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm

As Nobel entered the decontamination chamber Sandra spoke up, "Sir, there is still a life sign on the ship."

The cheetah shook his head, "You need those sensors checked too, those are plants..." He groaned, "Just start decon."

"Are plants mobile?" Sandra responded matter-of-factly.

Nobel stood there, blinking "Uh, well... if they fall, but there's no wind..." he turned around noticing the crawling shrub. "Well... that's new." He raised his hands and yelled out "It's ok, I'm unarmed, we just want to help."

"How is he doing?" Fredrick sighed, the guy looked horrible. The system scanned the fur, Fredrick turned him around and it scanned him again.

A simulated male voice came from the nearby terminal "Massive thermal and electrical damage, large number of dead nerve cells, heart rate is irregular and is currently comatose. Neural damage likely, and chances of survival is extremely low. It will be difficult and lengthy, but I will try my best." The robotic arms went to work injecting several medical nanobots, most of which tried to stop any internal bleeding.

"Hope this guy makes it, wouldn't want him to survive all that just to die."
Medieval Characters

Steampunk Characters

Space Characters

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

'I'm almost there. I'm almost behind the shuttle. Then I can scout out the area with out this blasted plant! It can't possibly be more than a few more fee-' The rabbit stopped dead in his tracks. Worst case scenario had just kicked in, and the pot dashed around the corner of the shuttle. "No, no no, big no no! OK, what do I do? Ah..." The rabbit darted this way and that behind the ship, taking in every detail of his surroundings. "There's no way out over here! there aren't any panels, no hatches, no vents with in reach!" The rabbit whined and, using the plant again, peeked around the corner. He promptly ducked back into cover, panicking. "Get a hold of your self, Dutch!" The rabbit was yelling at himself. He's sane, I swear! "He's going to come looking for you, just climb on top of the ship, and when he comes around the other side, run for that door the other guy went through. Yeah! That's it! Magnets on!" Some where inside the suit a circuit closed, and the magnets in the shoes silently came alive. Boots padded with a type of soft cloth climbed up the side of the ship, rabbit feeling no pull towards the ground. Now on the tippy top of the shuttle, where the shuttle hull curved into a depression, Dutch relied on his suit's sensitive receptive 'sonar'. It didn't bounce sound to tell where people were, but instead listened, and pointed to the source to find them. "Now I play the waiting game." Like some sort of long lost feral gene, tail pom wriggled at the excitement, and the prospect of a safe escape. The rabbit would not wait long, if the cat did in fact go around the ship to look for him. The second his display said the cat was out of sight of that door, Dutch planned on a flying leap, followed promptly by shutting off all his magnets. This would make him torpedo through the air in zero gravity. "And once I'm through, I'll simply click into reverse mode, and skitter off on the ceiling!" Dutch grinned to himself. We all know how 'heroic plans' turn out, though.
------------------------------------------------------
There was alot wrong with the cat, a great deal of damage done. There was a good chance that the medical bay of a small ship could sustain the cat's life for a while, breathing for him, that is. It would only be a stall, though. The cat needed the attention of a fully functional medical ship, or a station, if he was going to survive with out complete disfigurement of his face, and most of his body. It was his good luck despite the injuries that he had medical attention at all. Maybe more fortune would smile on the comatose cat than just being blessed with a more than 'standard' medical bay, if certain tidbits of data could just simply 'appear' after a certain some one's disappearance.

krazykatboy
Thief

Post by krazykatboy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 am

Nobel waited about five seconds and then groaned, "Sandra, I swear, if this is another one of your jokes..."

Sandra gasped in disgust over the PA, or more simulated a gasp, "When it comes to assisting a friendly living being I do not kid." Sandra paused, receiving new data, "I have lost his heat signature behind the shuttle... although it was weak to begin with... would you like me to extend my scanning range?"

Nobel smiled, "No, I think I know what happened." He knew by heart Sandra's scanning range in this room was automatically set by the height of the largest ship in the bay and covered nearly the entire area... he could have only gone one place. "Hello." Nobel waved, looking up, scanning the ceiling for the spaceman, "You do know we have overly-sensitive thermal scanners in this room right?" he motioned to himself, "Come on down, let's talk. We have your friend in our med-bay, we can easily get him to a medical center, the Hell Lance is one of the fastest ships in the sector, I should know, designed her myself."

"I'm not sure he can hear you, sir." Sandra responded, "His suit is very well-insulated. Would you like us to hack into his communication gear?"

Nobel shook his head, "No, no. That would be rude and I doubt he'd appreciate it."
------------------
Fredrick began to leave the room as the medical AI Savior spoke up, "Sir, I apologize, but I do not have the equipment to heal him, but I can keep him alive temporarily. We would require more equipment to repair the damage."

Fredrick sighed, "Set strobes to emergency, plot a course for the nearest station with a medical facility, full speed."

Sandra responded to the command, "Understood, emergency status active, course set, changing heading, firing up engines. ETA: 2 hours, 17 minutes, 34 seconds."
Medieval Characters

Steampunk Characters

Space Characters

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 pm

A five tailed fox with long dark furred ears and a white face with a crescent moon tat on his left cheek, dressed in tux and a black top hat in his ship looking out at the damaged ship. He also had received he distress signal. The fox went to his transporter and he takes out a black card and places it into the slot, "Activate shadow transport."
"Activating sir... Ready from shadow transport...you have half an hour sir" a lady's voice was coming out of the speaker.
"Thank you, Sonya" as he walks into the transport. Looking around he sees blood on the floor, "Sonya, can you locate the owner of this blood?" talking into his communicator.
"Yes, sir...locating...found. The owner is a cat that is in a Med bed on a larger ship but is in critical condition and is being kept alive by the med bed..."
The fox nods and enters the shadows again coming into the Medical room that the cat was being kept temperately alive. the fox looks around the room and locates the dieing cat. He walks over to the cat, pulling out two cards. The first has a picture of a long red wound and the other, a shadowy ferret. The fox twirls both cards one in each paw. first the shadowy ferret came out of the card and is dazed. Next the card with the red wound disappears as if by magic. the shadowy fox places one of his paws on the injured cat and the other on the ferret. The wounds that were on the cat began to transfer to the ferret, which began to scream bloody murder as the fox winks at the startled doctor and pulls out the blank card that housed the ferret to capture the injured ferret again. Then the fox in the tux and black top hat walks to the shadows again twirling a card that makes him disappear from the Medical room onto the kitsune's ship and waited for a hail that he knew would come.
"While I'm waiting, I best allow the ferret to heal himself." and he walks over to a closed cell with a card slot attached. He slips the card with the injured shadow demon into the slot, "Activate cell 1, Sonya."
"Activating cell 1's containment field...summoning contains of card into cell 1...Cell 1 activated." Screaming shatter the soft sounds of the ship.
"Close the cell's door, Sonya." he shouted to the AI.
"Closing door on cell 1." then the screaming was cut and the normal sounds of the ship were heard.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:12 pm

This was turning out to be harder than Dutch had ever expected it to be! First the AI had pointed out the rabbit's movements to the crew member, whom he had thought fooled, and then they seemed able to pinpoint him no matter where he went! Dutch let out a quiet sigh inside the safety of his visor, and thought over all the possibilities for escape. It seemed his only saving grace was that he was on top of the shuttle that they had brought in, which kept him out of sight, for now. "I guess there's only one more thing I can do to try and get away..." The rabbit fidgeted inside his suit, hoping to what ever deity was most likely to help him that the crew didn't like the taste of space rabbit. "Activate protocol 'John Thompson'. Set pass code 'fever' and set wake on transmission." The suit chirped to his short rabbit ears, giving the affirmative. Silently the suit matched pressure with the ship, and the suit peeled away like the husk off a cicada.

Dutch was free of the suit, which promptly sealed back up on its own, and flattened against the hull of the shuttle. The black and white rabbit now assumed his disguise, peeping his head over the edge of the ship, in plane view of the engineer he thought inescapable. He tried his best to think of what his feral cousins would do when faced with such a situation, and acted on the thought. Magnets in his feet set to match any surface, he climbed down the side of the ship like a rabbit would walk across a flat patch of land, hopping and pacing until he sat on the same floor as Nobel. He tilted his head to one side, ear stalks twitching along with his nose, and let out an innocent little sound of confusion. His guise was complete. Now He just had to hope that they were friendly to the good omen of the space rabbits, and that the AI wouldn't wisen the cat to the deception. The suit was set to to absolute maximum stealth to sensors at the moment. Of course, nothing could escape the all seeing eye of 4didar.
-------------------------------------------------------
The cat let out a silent scream, just a wheeze of fright, as he shot awake, his body healed of all the wounds sustained aboard his ship, his home, his place of work. He didn't dare sit up just yet, fearing that he had in fact, died aboard the vessel in the explosion. After a few moments of sitting under the bright lights of the medical bay, he felt at his neck. The collar was gone. His heart felt heavy. With out it, the freshly healed cat could not speak, could not vocalize, could not call out. Afraid still, he lay quietly on the bed, not even having caught a glimpse of anything since sustaining his wounds.

krazykatboy
Thief

Post by krazykatboy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm

[[FYI: The doctor is an AI. Practically the entire crew are AIs.]]
Nobel grinned as the rabbit descended, he bowed, "Ah, there you are; My name's Nobel Retor, designer of this vessel and her chief engineer."

Sandra chimed in, "And I am Sandra, the Fur to AI interface system of the ship's Simi-Sentient Collaborative Artificial Intelligences, or SSCAI for short."

Nobel nodded, "Yes, the SSCAI is also one of my creations, she acts as the remainder of the crew, it's just me and my brother here." He clapped his hands, "Soo, tell me, what happened to your ship? Your friend was pretty burned up there."
-------------
As Fredrick neared his room, Sandra spoke out, "S, Sir, there was just an... anomaly in the medical bay."

He raised an eyebrow, she never said anything like that while scared, "What sort of anomaly?"

"I will need a screen to show you."

He walked over to the terminal in his room, "Ok, what is it?" He stared at the screen as a kitsune walked in from the shadows and miraculously healed the feline. He was furious, How the fuck? He stomped out the room, "All weapons, external and internal online, open the armory, locate his ship by any means, hail that damn ship, and channel me through, audio only. Set for intercept." He headed to the armory, near the head of the ship. He wasn't going to take chances, anyone that can do that is an automatic threat.
----------------
Sandra spoke again, "Sirs, you should be made aware, all weapons have been brought online and combat protocols are in place."

Nobel stepped back, "What? Why?"

Sandra sighed, "We had a... breach of an odd variety. There was no hull damage nor foresight by any sensor, I suggest preparation for on-ship combat."
---------------
As soon as the channel opened Fredrick yelled into in-suit radio, "What in hell do you think you're doing trespassing on our ship? Give me three good reasons I shouldn't cut your goddamn ship in half."
Medieval Characters

Steampunk Characters

Space Characters

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am

"First, that wouldn't be nice... Secondly, I don't think that you have a real weapons lock on the ship... because if you did then you would blow up the ship between. I doubt that even an AI ran ship could find me. Third, by the time you got that cat to a med hospital...His chances of waking up are severely cut. Sir, I sorry that I came to your ship without you knowing... but what's done is done...now then I will be on my way...unless you would like to talk further... I guess I should introduce myself. My name is captain Jerard the IV, magician." Jerard ended the connection and says while placing a card into a card slot attached to the control board, "Sonya, activate cloak."

"Yes, sir, Activating cloak...Weapons lock has been rendered useless."

Jerard sighs and smiles, "That was close, I suggest that we follow them... I want to see how close the invisibility field is before they see us again."

"I would advise against that plan, sir."

"Oh, come on...Please?" Jerard asks with puppy dog eyes.

"It was only a suggestion... following the flight path of the other ship."

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:22 pm

The small rabbit was feral in appearance, now he just had to convince him that he was one in mind too. The little one tilted his head again, making a variety of feral sounds and noises. Dutch thumped a foot, a sign typical of territory disputes in rabbits. The dutch bunny bounced back towards the ship he had originally come in, wiggling tail pom before looking back at the cat. Purple eyes gazed out at him. He acted like he understood nothing, but knew exactly what they had said.

Sandra spoke again, "Sirs, you should be made aware, all weapons have been brought online and combat protocols are in place."

Rabbit ears pinned back, and purple eyes went wide. 'Weapons?!' Dutch dove into the shuttle, shaking and shivering at the words. It was the only safe place he knew for now, and the only place he thought he had a chance at hiding. Tiny pink nose poked around the corner of the door, wiggling with each little puff of breath as rabbit lungs heaved and huffed for air. 'Why couldn't I just sneak off into a vent or something?!' He was screaming in his own head!
---------------------------------------------------
The cat in the med-bay started to climb out of the bed he had been placed on earlier. It was an unfamiliar ship, and an unfamiliar smell. He moved his mouth, but nothing but dry wisps of air escaped his throat. Feline ears folded back, aggravated and annoyed at his lack of voice.

krazykatboy
Thief

Post by krazykatboy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Nobel reached out to the rabbit as it ran away, "Wait, we won't hurt you! Great, you scared him away."
Sandra sighed, "Oh, well, the only way out is through the decontamination chamber, even air vents."
He shook his head, "No, no, we need to go to your core, it's practically a shuttle in its own right."
"Sans thrusters, power supply and reentry system... yes. We are currently debating whether there is an actual threat, your brother is rather angered by the breach... I swear, it was some sort of teleportation system..."
-------------------
"First, I don't give a fuck, Second, We don't need one, our systems are point-and-shoot, and Third, our med-bay is top of the line."
"That and he is already awake." Sandra added. She sighed as the communication channel closed, "Comm channel closed. They have engaged a cloaking system... Sir, perhaps you are overreacting."
Fredrick slammed his fist against the wall, hissing, "Reset heading, follow protocol EW-9."
Sandra paused, "Understood. Releasing relay drone at last known location." The signal relay drone released, it was about the size of a fur's fist, making it appear as a meteor, in fact, it didn't even have thrusters. It latched onto the cloaked ship, albeit barely. The drone had one mission: bypass the ship's firewalls and install a backdoor. The Hell Lance began to turn around, heading back to it's original destination.

If he engages, Fredrick thought to himself, We can still lance him. If not... that would be a miracle.
Medieval Characters

Steampunk Characters

Space Characters

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 am

"Jerard, they have attached some onto the ship...it's trying to bypass something that isn't there...it hacked through my firewall and installed a backdoor..." Sonya says.

"So they want to destroy us...Sonya, run the illusion clone program and make it appear and head away from this area... then download yourself onto my arm computer, I don't know what that thing was doing, but I don't think it would be good to find out. When you are ready, start the program..."

"Yes, sir."

"Sonya, you can control the ship remotely, right?"

"Yes, sir... program ready... Activating illusion clone... making clone head way from this area. Downloading to Arm computer." What appeared to happen is that the ship moved away from the others as if the captain had completed his mission and decided to head rather then deal with the other ship any more.

"Keep our invisibility operational, please?"

"Yes, sir... Sir? Can I ask you why you did that...I mean, why you got onto that ship to help that feline? When that ship's med AI would have kept the feline from turning into a vegetable?"

Jerard shrugs, "Because there isn't any hospital anywhere for days even with them using their faster-then-light engines."

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters