Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Re: Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

Post by RasHeart » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"Yes I do, follow me!" She said, running to another hangar bay. They arrived at a gunship, sporting an engraving, "Genius." Ivy read. "She's got 3 seats, a cyberwarfare suite, and my killer app, an EMP cannon." She climbed in. "Come on board!'

Erellan shot up every Immortals ship in sight, using his railgun to blast everything in sight.

Sponsor

RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 am

Ivelese watched as some smaller ships started buzzing around the battlefield. Coletta's own ship sat far away, looking by no means dangerous or threatening. Corletta eventually became bored, and headed back into the corridors of her ship, she walked up to the second floor of the ship, then went into her bedroom, she collapsed on the large round waterbed, turning on the radio in the room to listen humored to other people's distress calls, which there were hundereds of.

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 am

The ReightWing's scannars picked up another ship, laying back in the sidelines. He always wondered what ships like that were doing. Erellan decided to hail them. "Unknown ship, this is Erellan O'Maolomaingh. May I ask what you're doing here?"

evil9731
Baron
Species: Lynx

Post by evil9731 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 am

"Sorry captain LaRosse, your flying this solo, I have my own ship that I need to fly out of here." He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and scribbled something down. he held it out to her. "This is an entry code, when you get close to the siren, you'll be questioned by my communications officer, read this code back to him and you'll gain access." and with that he headed off towards the hanger that he arrived in to re-board the Kraken and return to the Siren.
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am

Corletta sat up on her bed, hearing someone running towards her room.

"Captain, Captain!" the fox yelled desperately, as he stood in the doorway panting "One of the ships in the battle zone has discovered our ship and is trying to communicate with us!" he saud quickly, giving Corletta little time to process what she'd been told

"Do you have any ideas as to what they want?" she asked calmly, after getting the Fox's response. Corletta nodded, kind of laughing at the man's foolishness "Just ignore the calls." she said back "Only alert me if a ship is threatening us." Corletta then laid back on her bed.

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Ivy took off, reading the code. "Delta Four-Zero India." She recited. The battle slowed down, the Immortals troops were losing their morale. She decided to contact Erellan, to see where he ran off to.

"Erellan! Where the fuck did you go?!?!' She hollered into her comms. "Ivy! Uh.... I-I'm near some unknown ship. I hailed them, but no response! Do you think it's an Immortals ship?" Ivy though for a second. "Erellan, charge your railgun. We're going to coax a response out of them." Ivy ordered, as she steered to the ReightWing's position.

"This is Captain LaRosse, of the VegaStar, Feilan Council. State your business here. We're ready to attack if you charge your weapons."

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Norman piloted the Kraken out of the destroyed ship and headed towards the Siren watching as the starboard hanger opened up for Ivy only for her to turn around. "-the hell?"

He turned the Kraken around and pulled up towards her position. He opened a channel with Ivy's ship. "Captain LaRosse, what are you doing out here? The Siren is back that way."
what to say what to say?

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Corletta had hardly had time to relax before she heard the sound of the communications manager's boots pouncing down the carpeted halls "Captain, remember the ship you told me to ignore?" he said, and without waiting for a response said "Well now they are threatening us."

Corletta sat up, stunned "They're what?" she asked rhetorically, getting up from the bed, she followed the fox downstairs to the communications room, she listened to Ivy's message and told the fox what to say in response "Captain LaRossr, this is Samson, communications manager of the Fire-Blade. Do not fire on us, we are merely a luxury ship, and hence-forth. We are unarmed." he then ended the transmission, and the room went silent as everyone, including Corletta waited anxiously for a reply

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm

As Sakura brought her ship around and put several rounds into the immortals ship's engines; she listened to the exchangeover the radio between the other ships in the immediate area. "What is a luxury liner doing in hostile space in the first place?" She asked over the open channel as she manuvered her ship closer to the luxury liner.

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Ivy was unsure if she would believe Samson. "Please confirm you're unarmed. I've checked the registry, and there's no such luxury ship named Fire-Blade."

Erellan opened up text communications with Ivy.
Erellan: I don't trust these guys
Ivy: Neither do I. Give em a chance though.
Erellan: I've scanned the ship, there's illegal weaps everywhere
Ivy: Let's just wait and see....
COMM ENDED
Ivy waited gingerly for a reply, her index inger wrapping around the trigger like a python.

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Samoson listened to the response curiously "How do we prove that we are unarmed? And I can sort of admit, we aren't really a luxury liner, we are actually a personal vessel." in all honesty, Corletta never registered her ship, as doing so would allow the authorities to easily track it down and arrest her. Corletta radioed someone in the control room, and told them to be ready to hit the engines if things went south.

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Ivy was tense. They were caught interrogating an unknown ship, black market weaponry all over it. Erellan charged the railgun, ready to aim at the Fire-Blade's engines. I really do hope that this really is a luxury liner... Erellan thought, flying over to the ship's docking bay. "Ivy, I'm going itno the ship myself. Wish me luck."

"Fire-Blade dock control, this is Erellan o'Maolomaingh. I'm going to dock. Can you confirm?"

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 pm

"Command Confirmed." Responded an AI voice, in it's natural, monotone voice. The dock of the ship opened, allowing Erellan to enter, once he had flown inside and landed, the dock sealed and the roof depressurized.

The room was pretty empty. In front of Erellan's ship, there was a Metal stairwell that led to the main deck of the ship, to the left there was some open space, then a large wall, fitted with a Bank Level Vault door, inside was where weapons being transported were found. To the left of the ship, was a rather strange sight in a space ship, it was 4 earth vehicles, which were fastened securely with large yellow straps. The cars sitting there were as follows, a jet black Ferrari 458 Italia with silver rims, a fire orange Lamborghini Aventador, with black rims, a silver McLaren F1 with silver rims, and a cherry red Audi R8, with black rims.

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 pm

The hare knew it. Black Market weapons, but the place was too quiet to be safe. Erellan drew Ivy's boltgun, expecting an ambush. "Show yourselves!" He yelled.

He waited, weapon raised.

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Norman contacted Ivy again. "Captain LaRosse, I insist that you follow me back to the Siren. It would be much safer to board my ship for now." And with that he restarted the engines of the Kraken and turn around towards the Siren.
what to say what to say?