Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

Post by Asyriel » Fri May 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Sakura listened and nodded as they walked, absorbing the information she was provided. "a couple" she replied "first, should I pick just any room, or is there one you would prefer me to use?" she asked as they continued to walk. "and what job would you have in mind for me here?" she asked curiously. she had heard him mention the new pilot, but wasn't sure if that was her only job description or if he had something else in mind as well...

Sponsor

evil9731
Baron
Species: Lynx

Post by evil9731 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:40 pm

"Well all employees certified to fly are put on a Pilot Rotation. You'll be assigned to one of the Clawcraft tow ships and you'll rotate with the other pilots assigned to that ship, each man, or in your case woman, is assigned to the ship for a month at a time each. When not piloting you'll be working as a mechanic or an engineer. Seeing as how you manage your own ship you might even see a few weeks on the bridge." The elevator stopped on deck 4 and the doors slid open. "There's a few open rooms in this section. Names are on the doors, there's a keypad by the door on the inside that controls the lights, door lock and name on the door. My room is located on deck 3 if you ever need anything, I'll either be there on the bridge or in one of the hangers. I run this business very hands on." Pulled a small comm device out of one of the packs on his belt and held it out towards her. "This comm patches in to the channels on the ship, or if your in the ship yard it works for those. 1 is the bridge, 2 the starboard hanger, 3 port hanger, 4 bow hanger, 5 engines, 6 reactor, 7 communications, 8 is the basic chat."
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Sakura nodded, still taking in all the information she was being given. She glanced down at the datapad with the map as they stepped out of the elevator, quickly getting her bearings as they started off down a corridor. She looked at the doors as they passed them, watching for one without a name on it. "I also offer the capabilities of my own ship should they be needed, she's a long range interceptor equipped with some heavy weapons...for her size at least." she commented after the piloting rotation was explained. She grinned a bridge duty was mentioned, and couldn't help a little bit of bragging. "I could probably run your bridge by myself if I needed to" she replied with a confident grin. they eventually stopped in front of an unoccupied room and Norman handed her a comm device. she quickly memorized the channels and nodded. "this seems like as good a room as any." she said as she opened the door to the room. "where would you like me to report once I've settled in...oh, and is there any sort of dress code I should be aware of?" she asked

evil9731
Baron
Species: Lynx

Post by evil9731 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 pm

"Having your ship as a resource will be extremely useful, and I thank you for donating her services. Until she is retrofitted though, she'll be sitting in the docks for the time being. And as for the bridge, there are ALWAYS to be at least 3 people on the bridge." he rubbed at his shin in thought to see if there was anything else. "Just dress comfortably and for hard work, no frilly dresses or anything like that. Other than that, you should be OK."
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Sakura paused in the doorway of the room she had chosen. "retrofitted with what?" she asked "I prefer to put any parts on my ship myself, it's not exactly a standard design" she explained. She grinned and chuckled softly at the mention of dresses. "I'm a Dmitrian girl, and an engineer...you don't have to worry too much about frilly dresses" she replied with a wink. "So...I guess I'll just report to the bridge then" she said before closing the door to her new room. She turned from the door, and with a sigh, began removing her flight suit. It was nice to get out of her flight suit, and the opportunity to get cleaned up with the facilities that a ship of this size offered had her grinning in anticipation. She got herself cleaned up, and changed into a t-shirt, and a pair of coveralls that she wore with the sleeves tied around her waist for the time being. She was feeling refreshed as she headed out of her room and toward the bridge. She had memorized the majority of the ship's map so it wasn't long before she found her way there. Once on the bridge, she looked around for Norman, wondering what her first duties would be...

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 am

[OOC: This got out of hand. Care to do another?]