Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Sand...

A reasonably powerful nation, ruled by the Reptile. The current system of government is Absolute Monarchy, with a monarch controlling the power. It has the largest Army in Feila, but not the most well-trained. It consists of the Kahunian Army. It geographically is connected to Maze, and is a small country. Similar to Earth's medieval Arabia.
Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: Sand...

Post by Asyriel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:01 pm

((OOC: I'm really kind at a loss here as far as what to do with my characters, perhaps we skip a bit of time, either to the point that Jessica's ready to get the ship moving again, or maybe start up a new thread in Gawain with them arriving in port.))

Sponsor

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 pm

((I agree. Don't want to end up like Berserk with 8 years on a boat.))
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 pm

((then I suppose I'll leave it to you to set up the next scene then))

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:56 pm

((I'm going to start a new one tomorrow in Gawain. See ya there.))
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853