Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

New Advertising Campaign for 2018

NEW USERS START HERE: All rules and official announcements are posted here, as well as general information about the role-playing setting.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

New Advertising Campaign for 2018

Post by RabidFox » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Next month, I will be advertising Feila on FurAffinity.net, a popular art site for furries. I will tell you once I start the process, and I will keep everyone updated until the advertisement goes live. :D

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: New Advertising Campaign for 2018: Coming Soon!

Post by RabidFox » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:23 am

I am still planning on advertising Feila on FurAffinity.net, however, something has come up recently that will prevent me from doing this for another week or so.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:33 pm

I have just sent an e-mail to the owner of FurAffinity.net. I will let everyone know what happens.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:23 pm

The advertisement has been approved. Once the advertisement has gone live on FurAffinity.net, I will update everyone.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:07 pm

The advertisement is now live on FurAffinity.net. It will end on September 12th.