IRC Rules

NEW USERS START HERE: All rules and official announcements are posted here, as well as general information about the role-playing setting.
JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

IRC Rules

Post by JamesG »

Recently there has been some trouble with the IRC. Some users it seems are unwilling to respect the rules of the forum and the IRC whilst using this service. As such, a few users have been banned from the channel. I am not going to name them, you know who you are. The bans will last for a day for first offences and a week for further infractions. You can easily avoid bans by obeying the rules. Incidences of flaming and harassment are not tolerable. I have been quite lax about this in the past, but it seems stricter measures are necessary to prevent unwanted behaviour.

Any person banned that does not understand why, please contact myself or the op responsible. Our ops are Lucas_Silverlake, Kitsunegami and SophietheRabbit.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters