Happy 7th Birthday Feila!

NEW USERS START HERE: All rules and official announcements are posted here, as well as general information about the role-playing setting.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

On March 14th, 2006, the World of Feila was created.

Despite that the official birthday date is one month away, I decided to go ahead and celebrate early. The forum has come a long way as a role-playing site. With total posts at 117,223, total topics at 4,844, and total members at 1704, Feila has become a well rounded place over the years, with services for all types of anthropomorphic role-playing. Usually, I list all the different events that happened throughout the year, however, I have not been able to be here for some time. I thought that a particularly good way to get back into the swing of things was by creating some focus on Feila's new age.

While there's typically more that I would write, I want to be able to wish Feila a happy birthday anyway.
Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Re: Happy 7th Birthday Feila!

Post by Rackenhammer »

Huh, seven years... doesn't feel that long, but I've been here for... four and a half, now. Wow.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length
Rainwhisker
King
King
Species: Lynx canadensis

Post by Rainwhisker »

It's weird, but I've been here for...4 years ish?

Amazing. o.O
Image Image- I pranked/shot Felia. Mwahahaaha!

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!
JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

Happy Birthday Feila!

I still remember my first tentative steps into roleplaying here, and eventually learning from the myriad of mistakes that followed. :D
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters
Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer »

Well hey! Long time no see James!
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length
Kitsunegami
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Kitsune

Post by Kitsunegami »

I don't recall when I found Feila, or started RPing here, but I am happy to be here for the big 7. :P