Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Broken Links and Images

NEW USERS START HERE: All rules and official announcements are posted here, as well as general information about the role-playing setting.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Broken Links and Images

Post by RabidFox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:55 am

There are various broken links and images around the forum that have been found recently and some that have been around for a while. I will be scouring the forum for these problems and fixing them.

First up, the maps in the atlas have been resized. I do not know why this has happened, but it will be quickly corrected. This has also happened all throughout the forum where maps are used. I will fix it all soon.

Secondly, the Age of Space is riddled with broken images. Apparently, JamesG has been deleting his old files and this is why this is happening. JamesG was a co-admistrator of Feila and hosted all of these images. I don't know why he didn't warn me beforehand, so this problem really needs to be fixed. If he had informed me beforehand, I would have saved all of the images and created a backup for them, but, for some reason that I don't know, he did not contact me about it. He hasn't been in touch with the staff for a long time and has appeared to quit the forum. I will have to carefully comb the thread and simply delete these old, broken images.

There may be additional broken links and images. There are very likely some problems in the language threads. I will have to look into them.

Please tell us if you see any problems. We really need your help, as we cannot scour the entire forum on our own. Thank you.

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Broken Links and Images

Post by RabidFox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:42 am

All of the maps were fixed and now display properly in both the atlas and all of the medieval introduction threads.

Styx
Thief
United States of America

Post by Styx » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:24 pm

If you'd like something a little more permanent, you can send me any files or images to upload for the site.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Thank you. I will keep that in mind.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:48 am

All of the map images ended up resizing again. I'm going to have to give them to Styx and let him upload them to the forum.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 pm

All of the map images have been fixed and are now fine.

Also, I have cleaned up the Introduction to the Age of Space. I will be continuing to scour the Age of Space section for broken images and links.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:04 pm

There was a broken image in the "Spaceships in Detail" thread. I've remedied it for now, but it will need a better solution in the future.