(For Lack of Activity)

Lost and have questions? Want to offer suggestions on how we can improve the forum or have feedback in general? Wish to provide helpful information on educational topics such as medieval life? Post all that here. Also, if you notice any technical problems with the forum, please report them here.
FangsOfTheCongo
Rogue
Rogue
Species: Otter

(For Lack of Activity)

Post by FangsOfTheCongo »

I've been going on for the past few months and simply noticed that there isn't very much activity from the users of Felia. Is there any way that I or anyone else can improve the amount of activity to improve my experience in this RPG? I would be happy to help, as I am very active compared to other users and love roleplaying. :)
Stromnor Scartail Jade Swimmer and Slinker Farol
|D |D |D ;) -memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4401
FangsOfTheCongo
Sponsor

Styx
Thief
Thief

Re: (For Lack of Activity)

Post by Styx »

Hello! I think it may need a concerted effort to really improve activity. It may need more help from the admins and moderators to drive stories. If you brought other friends to help spur your own storylines, that could help.

You can try connecting with people in Discord to determine interest in starting threads in various areas.
Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

I apologize for my own inactivity, I'd fallen out of the habit of checking the forums when everyone I'd been RPing with stopped posting. I still sometimes forget to check the forums....and I've been a bit distracted lately.
FangsOfTheCongo
Rogue
Rogue
Species: Otter

Post by FangsOfTheCongo »

Hey, it's fine. I was just mentioning that there's a lack of business in Felia.org overall. And I don't mind waiting. I get distracted a bit too.
Stromnor Scartail Jade Swimmer and Slinker Farol
|D |D |D ;) -memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4401
FangsOfTheCongo