Just a question on few things.

Lost and have questions? Want to offer suggestions on how we can improve the forum or have feedback in general? Wish to provide helpful information on educational topics such as medieval life? Post all that here. Also, if you notice any technical problems with the forum, please report them here.
SteepTurnip
Peasant
Peasant
Species: Dog (Yakutian Laika)

Just a question on few things.

Post by SteepTurnip »

So after I studied the religion of Domus well, I realized that Eulalie who kind of started the events that turned Domus into a proud and fierce Canine nation, was very inspirational and worth the time of adding maybe a little guild or knight order around her. My question is, is it okay to make non-canon guilds, or even more so is there a way that these could become canon, I don't know if the founders of this site create all the canon lore. But, I think it would be interesting if a small number of knights from the king's entourage, when he went to Lourdes to speak with Saint Eulalie Beauclerc, would stay in Lourdes and found an order of knights in honor of Saint Eulalie and Eulalie herself. Like an order of Priest-Knights who work to stop national crime and pockets of The Watchers. I already have a character written up who is a high ranking officer in the order, and I would like to know if I could use him in Rp's or if I would have to start my own non-canon Rp, and maybe go to the Twighlight zone?
Sponsor

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Re: Just a question on few things.

Post by JamesG »

Non-canon guilds and organisations are quite welcome in Feila. We already have an Unseen University somewhere in Gawain as well as a few knightly orders like the Order of the Knights of Dios' Temple. Your idea sounds fine. :D
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters