Post-apocalypse dimension break era?

Lost and have questions? Want to offer suggestions on how we can improve the forum or have feedback in general? Wish to provide helpful information on educational topics such as medieval life? Post all that here. Also, if you notice any technical problems with the forum, please report them here.
Delirious TC
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Aeon (a hybrid)

Post-apocalypse dimension break era?

Post by Delirious TC »

I just got to random thinking and wondered if this would be a possible time period.

I'll explain as people ask questions... And see if it get rejected or accepted.

[ also this is AFTER age of Space]

In short a dark matter hyper-core became unstable setting of massive chain reactions of explosions across all of feila. Those in space were unaffected for many many years later when resources began depleting eventually leaving only large ships with sustainable ecosystems in it with no fuel whatsoever. (And some weird space-ship society is made)

Back on feila everywhere is essentially a wasteland. Very few of anything is available and biological enhancements and parts were worth CRAP TONS of money. Food and water are now scarce and people fight to survive.

BLAH BLAH BLAH poor explanation. Poor everything.
Good luck understanding that.

Discussion time.
To view my chaotic characters Click dis thingy
V V V

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7399

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Re: Post-apocalypse dimension break era?

Post by RabidFox »

This is something that anyone can make in the Twilight Zone. The Twilight Zone is a place where anything can happen and you can use any species you want, and so on and etcetera.

Actually creating a canon version would probably not happen. It's been a long time since our last canon section was developed in the Dimensional Break and Feila has pretty much reached its full potential that way.

But, like I said, anything can happen in the Twilight Zone.

http://www.feila.org/viewforum.php?f=48