Non-existant language & Character Creation

Lost and have questions? Want to offer suggestions on how we can improve the forum or have feedback in general? Wish to provide helpful information on educational topics such as medieval life? Post all that here. Also, if you notice any technical problems with the forum, please report them here.
Atryx10
Cub
Cub
Species: Vrayijetfhiir

Non-existant language & Character Creation

Post by Atryx10 »

Am I allowed to use a language that doesn't even exist for when my character is talking and needs to say something, where either the meaning of the word the character says, doesn't exist in any existing language, the character doesn't know the word, or the character swears in their mother tounge?
How many species are allowed to be used in a hybrid character?
How tall is a character be allowed to be?
Am I allowed to set a profession for my character in my character' introduction? (I'm not going to pick a profession of high importance)
I didn't find anything about this, so...
The species name, Vrayijetfhiir, is pronounced:

-Vr-aH_'Et -f_Iii-R
__r -j_____ H'
_r'_ Y_____ -ee
-W_ i'______j'y

Only, this is as good as I can show you, the pronounciation of the name. It's actually pronounced as a single word, not as some single letters here and there. But you hopefully get the gist of it's pronounciation.

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Re: Non-existant language & Character Creation

Post by RabidFox »

1. You can use made up languages. You can even use real languages other than English.

2. As many as you want.

3. As tall as you want.

4. You can give your character whatever profession that you want. Your character can even have a high ranking position of power.

Atryx10
Cub
Cub
Species: Vrayijetfhiir

Re: Non-existant language & Character Creation

Post by Atryx10 »

Thank you for the info.
The species name, Vrayijetfhiir, is pronounced:

-Vr-aH_'Et -f_Iii-R
__r -j_____ H'
_r'_ Y_____ -ee
-W_ i'______j'y

Only, this is as good as I can show you, the pronounciation of the name. It's actually pronounced as a single word, not as some single letters here and there. But you hopefully get the gist of it's pronounciation.