Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Hi I'm new x3 Here's my character.

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
LogoFaux
Peasant
United States of America

Hi I'm new x3 Here's my character.

Post by LogoFaux » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Mewry Dregher Is a male "Sea-cat", aged 17, that works has a fish peddler for his village. He was born in Minato, a fishing village that's hidden within Yamaha and doesn't get many visitors. Left in the village is his father, Manrar, and his younger brother, Desmond, along with a close friend, Aleign the Iriomotecat. (Seacats are a Liger/Tigon species that have thin fur and slender bodies more built for the water)

Although he has snow-white fur, it is thin and shows his pink skin underneath, a common trait for seacats. He has a teal main and tail tuft,
along with sea-blue stripes under his eyes, on his tail, and his forearms. He wears an old pare of toeless shoes, baggy pants held up with a belt, and a loose shirt that looks more like a large scarf.

He started working as a peddler after his mother and younger sister died of a sickness and they needed money to buy medicine so his younger brother wouldn't go either. Still working, he goes in and out of the village seasonally to trade and to come back before the winter covered the road to the village with snow and ice. This seasonal trading leads to struggles to keep fed while he was gone, and making he got back in time to stock up for winter, not helped by the fact his father does the same, leaving Desmond to fend for himself in the time they are gone.

Mewry enjoys the sea and dense forests, feeling uncomfortable in the heat and in open fields. He has trouble telling time and often misses the opening to buy goods before it snows, often resulting in harsh reprimands from his angry father. He wishes to leave his village and move to Hoshiruki when his younger brother starts working, to try and make a name for himself. Although wanting this he fears for his family. Because his village is poor, medicine does not come by often and when it does its too expensive to buy, leading to the sickness that killed half his family and nearly his younger brother. He doesn't want the same to happen again and believes a bigger city such as Hoshiruki could have the support they need to live longer lives.

Despite his struggles, Mewry is a happy guy who takes his time enjoying nature, but easily loses his temper towards people. This has lead to him being banned from many taverns in the towns he visits most. His unstable temperament has gotten him in trouble even within his own village and his own father, whom he has gotten into a physical fight with more than once.
(Picture for reference, it's not 100% accurate to the character but its the gist of it https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28275815/)
Quotes are great

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Hi I'm new x3 Here's my character.

Post by RabidFox » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi there! My name is Todd. :D

Welcome to Feila.

Asyriel
God
United States of America