Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Hi!!!

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Moos
Cub
Great Britain

Hi!!!

Post by Moos » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:51 am

Hi! I'm new. So I'd thought I'd come along here first since i'm really shy about going up to new folks.

I'm Moo! I'm a digital artist and character designer who enjoys fantasy RP! This place really caught my eye because of it's aesthetic. I'm a little anxious about disclosing who I am online, so I won't post many of my characters often. I'll only share my online identity with people I trust.

So! I mostly enjoy writing fantasy RP, but also slice of life settings and high fantasy settings. I can play most characters, and I do tend to act the hero in a story. I don't have mostly furry characters, in fact I have more humanoids than furry! But I think I'll use my furrier OCs first.

Outside of RP I adore games like Zelda, Pokemon, OW, LoL, DA:I, Slime Rancher and Final Fantasy. I generally adore cartoons and some anime as well.

But yeah! Feel free to come chit-chat with me whenever. I'm always open to plotting new ideas!

Sponsor

LogoFaux
Peasant
United States of America

Re: Hi!!!

Post by LogoFaux » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Zelda, Pokemon, and Slime Rancher were tons of fun~ Welcome Moos!!!!!!! I'm also a digital artist if you're ever open to art trades~
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfgal111/
Quotes are great

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Welcome to the board! It's always nice to see a new player. We're all pretty nice and easy going around here, and I hope you'll become comfortable here. Hope to see you on the boards soon.

Moos
Cub
Great Britain

Post by Moos » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:32 am

Oh wow! I thought this website was a little bit abandoned. my heart sunk at most of the posts being from last year and many years before that, but I'm glad I got messages! <3 Thanks for the warm welcome!

LogoFaux
Peasant
United States of America

Post by LogoFaux » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Yw~ It's a bit old but it just needs some loving~ If you start a topic and say its open i'm sure people will join in no time!
Quotes are great

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Not abandoned. There are a few of us that post pretty regularly. Hopefully the more people we get that are willing to hang around, the more new people will be willing to stay around and add activity of their own.

Sade
Dysuhlian >:C
Species: Toaster

Post by Sade » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 am

Hello, welcome to Feila! There are still a few of us posting regularly here. We used to get new people practically everyday, I'm not sure exactly what changed over the last ten years. I guess most people just aren't interested in RP'ing anymore, or have come to believe that RP'ing means writing a couple broken sentences in first person full of chat abbreviations and punctuated with emoticons.

Not that anything is wrong with any of those things in casual conversation :>

Moos
Cub
Great Britain

Post by Moos » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Aaa I'm late to the party! But thank you all for replying and for the nice advice! <3

AponiCatori
Cub
United States of America

Post by AponiCatori » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello my name is Aponi and I just signed up. I’m here to roleplay mostly and meet new friends. I am a crux and I’m in the middle class of medieval theme role play . My heritage is of the Gypsy heritage .

hamyamys
Cub
United States of America

Post by hamyamys » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:45 am

AponiCatori wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:12 pm
Hello my name is Aponi and I just signed up. I’m here to roleplay mostly and meet new friends. I am a crux and I’m in the middle class of medieval theme role play . My heritage is of the Gypsy heritage .
All of these are making the troll but yeah you should appreciate those mind busting thing in deciding and casting those middle class more seriously