Newbie with a New Character!

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Kittrel
Cub
Cub
Species: Coyote

Newbie with a New Character!

Post by Kittrel »

Hello, my name's Kittrel (most call me Kitt) and I'm posting here with my new character. :3
Critiques, advice, etc all appreciated!

Name: Marlina Floraroja
Species: Mouse
Homeland: Maze
Timeframe: Medieval
Appearance: Marlina is a short creature with reddish-tan fur. She has a white stripe down her belly and white on all four paws. Her long whiskers are white and her large ears are each pierced with colorful bead earrings. The mouse's eyes are a dark gray, almost black. She wears a shiny brass ring on her long hairless tail. It's hard to put an age on the jumpy, energetic rodent, but a good guess would be around 30. She wears a green tunic with a little bit of amateurish but colorful embroidery around the edges belted over serviceable black breeches.
Strengths: Good sense of direction, good at navigating and maneuvering in small spaces (ie, caves, basements)
Weaknesses: Fear of heights, nervous of 'carnivores'
Last edited by Kittrel on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Character: Marlina the Mouse

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Re: Newbie with a New Character!

Post by RabidFox »

Dia duit. I'm Russ. I'm the head administrator here, so if you ever need help with anything, feel free to drop me or one of the other staff members a line. JamesG is the most knowledgeable when it comes to the Age of Muskets and the Age of Cyborgs.

Forum rules and other useful information can be found here. This will provide you with a general summary of the forum, its world setting, and the simple expectations of the community.

A general FAQ can be located here. This is useful for unseasoned role-players and new users to the world of Feila.

Slán.

Vamp
Count
Count
Species: Owl-Dragon

Post by Vamp »

Welcome!

Kittrel
Cub
Cub
Species: Coyote

Post by Kittrel »

Thank you both for the warm welcome and the info on getting started... now to get my paws wet.... :3
My Character: Marlina the Mouse

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 »

Welcome to Feila. I am Kitsuni, the dark spirit fox. Hope you enjoy our community here and meet lots of great people(other furs.) If you need help please contact Rapidfox(Russ) or JamesG, our head administrators. Have a good day Kittrel and hope you find a thrill in some of the threads people made or just made. Make one of your own if like.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*