Benjamin Exeno character sheet

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Dimitriexeno
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Jawa
Location: giving the finger to the Feilan behind me/out my window.

Benjamin Exeno character sheet

Post by Dimitriexeno »

Hello. this would be the first attempt at me roleplaying, (other then screwing around in D&D) so hopefully i dont suck. i see most people put down char. sheets, so heck. why not right? also i have a form of dyslexia, so that will help :P

Benjamin (Benny) Exeno
gender; male
age; 19
Race; wolf/dog
Current occupation; Hunter/guard

Appearance: Exeno has dominantly grey fur, with a red streak down his tail, and a horizontal red stripe on each ear. Most of his fur is badly groomed, with the exception of his tail, which is mostly fluffy. He also has green marks on his muzzle, and his left hand is red. He normaly wears baggy clothes made out of bad quality cloth, and a dagger on his hip.

Bio: Benjamin is a, mostly, laid-back boy with little concern of tomorrow. He tries to befriend everyone he meets, and hangs out at bars, not that these are connected, of coruse. But when he is enraged, it is nigh impossible to stop him. As a child, he found out he was skilled with a short sword, making up for his complete lack of skill with a bow, and narrowed scope of magic. Having his dad killed fending off bandits, he had to train to take his father's place. as a child he also ran nearly everywhere he went, making him a good runner.
Likes: beer, food, running, sarcasm, and, of coruse, girls.
Dislikes: wine, walking slowly, lack of weapons, and has an extreme hate of dark magic.
weakness's/fears: loss of friends, dark magic, going far under water.
Habits: cleaning his weapons, picking up strange rocks, forgetting what he was doing.
Family: his mom and dad died when he was young, and his aunt, who was taking care of him, died after he turned 19. other than that, nothing he knew of.
Beliefs: He never believed in any gods or anything. he just focused on the day.

so i hope i didn't screw up already. heheh. so yeah, hi.
Last edited by Dimitriexeno on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:

Sponsor

Vamp
Count
Count
Species: Owl-Dragon

Re: Benjamin Exeno character sheet

Post by Vamp »

Greetings! welcome to the board!

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

Dia duit. I'm Russ. I'm the head administrator here, so if you ever need help with anything, feel free to drop me or one of the other staff members a line. JamesG is the most knowledgeable when it comes to the Age of Muskets and the Age of Cyborgs.

Forum rules and other useful information can be found here. This will provide you with a general summary of the forum, its world setting, and the simple expectations of the community.

A general FAQ can be located here. This is useful for unseasoned role-players and new users to the world of Feila.

Slán.

Clair_furry_luvr
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Inumimi Artic wolf

Post by Clair_furry_luvr »

Hello Dimitriexeno!

It is nice to see another role player joining the forums. :3
Hopefully our characters will meet in one of the multiple lands of Feila. ^w^

Dimitriexeno
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Dimitriexeno »

Vamp wrote:Greetings! welcome to the board!
Yeah, hi!
Spoiler:

Dimitriexeno
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Dimitriexeno »

RabidFox wrote:A general FAQ can be located here. This is useful for unseasoned role-players and new users to the world of Feila.

Slán.
Yeah, i always check that stuff out before i even log a account. to see if i would even like the site. i thought i would, and i did! other than a...uh...strange person, posting. but yeah, hi!
Spoiler:

Dimitriexeno
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Dimitriexeno »

Clair_furry_luvr wrote:Hello Dimitriexeno!

It is nice to see another role player joining the forums. :3
Hopefully our characters will meet in one of the multiple lands of Feila. ^w^
We shall meet. Muhahahahaahaaa!!! ahem. sorry about the red. hi!
Spoiler: