The Arc Thaums

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

The Arc Thaums

Post by The Crow » Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 am

The Arc Thaums are a small group of randomly selected people who are able to fully understand and master the art of Arcane
Thaumatology. This is a art so lost it was not even originally believed to have existed. The Arc Thaums have a collossal
arsenal of 'Artifacts' they can use to further expand their knowledge of Arcane Thaumatology. However, these artifacts have been
scattered across the globe, and are disguised as absolutely anything; From sticks to Fobwatches, Gauntlets to wooden planks,
they could be absolutely ANYTHING. Each Arc Thaum has a different way of locating said Artifacts; And some will even do deals to
share fragments of Arcane knowledge to get them. The knowledge that Arcane Thaumatology produces is almost completely
unlimited; From how to quickly heal a wound, to the secret of immortal life and time travel.

ARC THAUMS:

Jack 'Dirt' Ike

Race: Crow
Info: 7" 2', Usually wears a unbuttoned leather jacket, potato-sack shorts, no shoes. Long, untrimmed feathers that look as though
they haven't been washed since he was born.
Artifacts: Sun Dial of Years, Twin Blades of Skotino, Fobwatch of Hours, Compass of Direction
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? '???' ???

Race: ??? (Once was crow, unknown now)
Info: Jack's Arch-nemesis
Artifacts: ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? '???' ???

Race: ???
Info: Is known as the 'Dark Iron Soldier' in Gawain, wears some form of superarmour made of a pitch-black metal, brandishes a colossal battleaxe of the same material which is almost the size of him. Armour is too thick to get any proper details.
Artifacts: ???

[THIS CHARACTER IS BEING DEVELOPED! http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6246 ]
More coming soon!
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx
United States of America

Re: The Arc Thaums

Post by Rackenhammer » Thu May 10, 2012 10:40 am

Please do not do that thing with the dashes again; if you create a continuous line, it screws with the formatting of the post and a mod has to edit it so that readers don't have to scroll sideways.

Also, just keep in mind character balance when bringing these macguffins into play.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length