Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Hello!

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Transfan123
Cub
Species: Tiger

Hello!

Post by Transfan123 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:44 pm

HI; my name is Eoin and my character is a tiger called Mark! I have created tons of characters in the past; but Mark is one of my favourites and he's the character that I'll be using whenever I'm roleplaying.

Name: Mark
Species: Tiger
Fur: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Bio: Mark was always a troublemaker in his home village, this is because he was orphaned at a young age; so he never had parents to help him get through life. After leaving home in order to start anew; he became an adventurer and an all time womaniser.

I hope to use my character here!

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Re: Hello!

Post by Rackenhammer » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:14 am

Hello and welcome! I'm Rackenhammer, one of the admins of our cheerful little site. Enjoy your stay on the boards, and I hope to see you around!
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Hello!

Post by RabidFox » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Welcome to Feila. My name is Todd. I'm also one of the administrators here. If you need any help, feel free to ask.