Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Hey Folks! :)

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Christel Shard
Cub
Species: Hyena

Hey Folks! :)

Post by Christel Shard » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:45 pm

¡Hola!

Hey folks, Christel here. Here is my intro, though not exactly medieval, it's what I am, sorry for the folks who like medieval settings.

Christel is a female anthro hyena, smart, capable and quite lovable. She is about 1'70 tall and she weights about 80 kg. Her head fur is blonde, but her fur is mostly charred light maroon, with whiteish light fur covering her breasts and her lower belly, with dark spots all over her body, except in her breasts and belly. She usually wears a Rolling Stones white t-shirt, a bit too big for her, and blue jeans. On her feet she usually wears a pair of black thong sandals.

The Medieval description:

Madame Shard is an female anthro hyena, cold and distant, but once you get to know her she might be what you are asking for. She's about 1'70 m tall and weights around 80 kg. Her head fur is blonde, but her body fur is charred light maroon, with whiteish fur on her neck down to where her dark dress allows sight. Reagent to the Castille Castle Throne, a central part of The Iberian Peninsula, she rules from 1469 to 1504, date of her death. At the present time, though, she's 36. She dresses usually in a dark dress, long down to her feet, in which she wears a pair of black boots.

How's that? I also got Classical Greece and Roman descriptions, ask if you're interested.

Since Adult roleplay is forbidden in this forum, just drop me a line at Skype and we will see if we are compatible.

Thanks for reading :)
Behave as you would like to be treated.
Proud to be an Adult Role-player.
Proud to be Spaniard.
Proud to be Lesbian.
Respect.

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Hey Folks! :)

Post by RabidFox » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi there. My name is Todd. I am part of the staff here. It's nice to meet you.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Re: Hey Folks! :)

Post by Rackenhammer » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm Rackenhammer, the other half of the staff. Not on as much as I'd like at present, hope to get my activity up to something more regular soon. Have fun, and enjoy your stay!
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length