Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Soga Cawo (Medieval/sci-fi)

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Soga_Cawolf
Rogue

Soga Cawo (Medieval/sci-fi)

Post by Soga_Cawolf » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:55 am

Name: Soga
Species: Fox

Soga has always desired to find adventure. And with him being new to the country, he finds new things to explore and discover all the time. Officially he is a Sell Sword, but he prefers being called a dungeoneer. He has spent 3 years exploring ruins, and helping out local citizens. While his Long sword is deadly, his other weapon, would be his wit. While not known to most, he used to be more of a con man. Able to ether charm or talk his way out of, or into anything. While he now lives a more honest life as a sellsword, he never lost his speech craft. (though it mite not be as good as it used to be.) He spends most of his free time, planning his next dungeon raid, or reading any book he finds. SPECIALLY history books.

What people don't know is why He enjoys dungeon raiding and history books. He will say that its because he loves Adventure. While its true, its only half of it. For Soga, EVERYTHING in this world is new. Soga was originally born in a space station. Growing up looking at the stars and different ships and species is what gave him is desire to explore. Which is why he became a smuggler. The reason he is here, is while he was sleeping in his personal ship. (Looked like a fighter jet) His ship was pulled into a rift. Once he woke up and noticed, it was to late, and his ship fell into the rift, and started to fall onto Feila. He survived the crash, but lost everything but his black jacket.
Its been 3 years sense he first crashed here. and while he does return to the crash site to make sure it has yet to be found, he gave up on fixing it a long time ago. He has made a new life here, and he has way to much more to learn about this place, to leave just yet.

OOC: Hello. I'm Joey. I have been RPing for a long time. I mainly play table top games. I have been playing ShadowRun, but my fav would be Fallout:PnP. However, sense I moved out of state and got a job, its been hard to RP with my friends. So. I am trying my hand at Forum RP. I did do some Forum RP a LONG time, but again. it was a LONG time ago. Though. My Biggest question right now is this.
Can I make a Medieval character with Space Origins? If not, I can just remove to Space stuff.
We meet ‘neath the sounding rafters, The walls all around us are bare;
They echo the peals of laughter; It seems the dead are there,
So stand by your glasses steady, This is a world of lies.
Here’s a toast to the dead already; Hurrah for the next man who dies.
- Mess song sung by pilots in world war I.

Sponsor

philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Re: Soga Cawo (Medieval/sci-fi)

Post by philipandre1231 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:27 am

Hmm... Don't quote me on this but from my knowledge it's not possible to have a medieval character with space origins... But you can have a modernised character using medieval tech and stuff in the Dimensional Break area. Welcome to the forum :D

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:42 am

Hey, I love shadowrun. Ever tried Roll20? it's an online platform for playing tabletop RPGs really nice. Anywho, I'm pretty sure Rabid would say your character is fine, though is likely to be considered weird or flat out crazy if they talk about being from space in the midevil era. Though we do actually have a space setting too if you want to play there, I have a couple characters for that setting that I haven't played with in a while.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:53 am

Pretty much anything that you want to do is fine. And then there's always the Dimensional Break or the Twilight Zone. We don't have much in the way of restrictions here. I always encourage people to be as creative as they want without feeling like they have to ask questions.

But if you need to ask questions, then feel free to do so. :D

Soga_Cawolf
Rogue

Post by Soga_Cawolf » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:48 pm

@Asyriel
Me and my friends looked at Roll20 to try and continue are games, but are work schedules never lined up. And I would need to do some research into Shadowrun. I played it, but i dont remember lot on how to make a character. The GM had the books and I never looked at them more then to pick weapons.

Also, Soga kinda got that Idea when he saw blacksmiths and knights, and no medevial fair signs.
He doesnt talk much (or at all) of his space life.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
We meet ‘neath the sounding rafters, The walls all around us are bare;
They echo the peals of laughter; It seems the dead are there,
So stand by your glasses steady, This is a world of lies.
Here’s a toast to the dead already; Hurrah for the next man who dies.
- Mess song sung by pilots in world war I.