Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Lilliann (Medieval)

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Cheshire
Cub
United States of America

Lilliann (Medieval)

Post by Cheshire » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Cheshire, and I'd love introduce a character that hopefully get along here! Little Lilliann!

Full Name:: Lilliann Bardow
Nicknames:: Lilly, Anna, Lil
Species:: Dairy cow

Family:: Aaron Bardow (father), Mary Bardow (mother)
Close Relations:: Nana Darla (old goose, acts like her grandmother)
Physical Description:: Lilliann isn't very tall, only standing at 5'3. She's a white cow with brown spots across her stomach area, arms, ears and muzzle. She has a very wide set of hips and a rather plump bossom, while her hooves are very small. Lilliann has shoulder length red hair, and a small set of light brown horns ppcking through it. Her ears are floppy, never standing up straight, and she has a gold ring through her left ear. She has large, blue eyes, and a tail, which is white with a little tuft of red hair at the end.
Personal History:: Lilliann was born on a farm with her parents, they obviously had to work for a living. But she had dreams of living in the city surrounded by other people. When she was sixteen her parents pulled a favor with Darla, a goose who ran the Verdant Vixen in the nearby town, Lilliann went to work for her at the bar. Living in one of the small rooms upstairs.

Sponsor

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Re: Lilliann (Medieval)

Post by Maxwell » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 am

Hello. Don't be discouraged by the lack of responses. It was around the holiday times and everyone probably had family matters to attend to. I'd be happy to welcome you!
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853