Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Miko Caldin (Medieval)

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Miko Caldin (Medieval)

Post by Miko » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 am

Hi there! ^o^
So here is a new soul to this world. I hope we will get along and share a good time together. I don't really know what to say, but I'll be logged into the chat room frequently, so we'll be able to befriend there :3
Anyway, here's my character sheet. I have a good RP experience, whether it is on a forum, on board or on a MMORPG, although I might have some trouble with English as it isn't my native language. If I made any mistake, please tell me ^^
By the way, I really loved the way you used French culture for the Domish Kingdom. It made my day, reading your interpretation of the "touch the wood" popular belief! There're some other I can tell you if you want :)

Name : Miko Caldin
Nicknames or Aliases : Miko, Leaf
Species : Red fox
Sexuality : Gay

Place of Birth : Lourdes, Kingdom of Domus
Family, living and deceased : Are alive both his parents, Pierre and Hinako, as well as his 6 years younger sister Kumiko. The parents are High Priests of Céleste's Church, the sister is to become one soon.
Other close relations, if any : None yet (open to suggestion)
Current Occupation : Robber, tomb raider

Physical Description : Miko is a 25 years-old red fox. He is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and weights 65 kilograms. While his body is quite thin and slender, Miko got muscled through his training and his living. Thus, he is strong enough to hang himself with one hand for a minute and to wield his weaponry. The most striking feature of his physical appearance is the colour of his eyes, a purple close to the amethyst. Also, the left part of his chest bears freckles. Then, the tips of his paws and his tail were not black when he came to life, but got tainted -as said his mother- when he started using Dark Magic, and his red fur gets blacker and blacker with his use of this kind of magic.
Spoiler:
Physical abilities : Miko is able to wield short to medium slashing weapons, such as daggers or long swords. However, he received a special training from his father, a family heirloom of some kind, to use a bec-de-corbin efficiently. Along with this training, he got the family weapon Fourberie, a bec-de-corbin he can summon using Light or Dark magic. When unsummoned, the weapon turns into a pendant that he wears around his neck.
Magical abilities : He is naturally proficient with Dark magic, that he uses in a destructive way as well as a healing way. He is also proficient with Light magic through his training at Céleste's Shrine. Finally, he can use a little lower magic, mostly revolving around the manipulation of sound.

Personal History : First born of the last generation of the Caldin family, one of Céleste's High-Priesthood families, he was meant to become the heir of his father among the priesthood. At the age of five, his parents started his magical and religious education, teaching him, besides religious and magical history, the arts of diplomacy, ruling, and a first glance at every other kingdoms' culture.
However, while learning the basics of magic, Miko found out he was able to use a kind of magic that was not shown to him, forming dark clouds in his hands. He quickly managed to develop potent spells on his own, such as one to extinguish any source of light or one to cover a wound with a warm and shadowy healing fog. Proud of him, he brought the news to his parents only to get scolded and punished by them. His mother yelled at him that darkness was not what Céleste wanted for the people, that every morning she does was to repel the dark night, and thus that this magic was the most forbidden among all. He swore that day to never use it again.
As time flew by, at his early teen age, to his education was added the Caldin martial art using the bec-de-corbin, as well as the study of old myths. He learnt then that when Loup and Céleste were together, there was only darkness while light was a magic used by their first-born son against them. Willing to get closer to the origins of the Foi, he secretly studied dark magic again, hoping he could get closer to Loup and Céleste. A few years later, when he was 18, his study of this magic got really visible as the tips of his paws and his tail blackened. It did not take a long time for his parents to find it out, nor to decide to cast him out of Lourdes with the help of the priesthood.
Since then, he lives as a robber, breaking into rich people's houses to steal valuable items and to sell them for his own good. He kept in touch with his sister, as would any older brother do, to help her with whatever she requires.

Role-plays they've been in : None yet

Likes and Dislikes : Miko's personality revolves around food mostly. He loves to eat. Anyone bringing to him a new kind of food he has not tasted yet would be considered as a friend immediately. However, he dislikes eating alone, and does not like when people decline an invite to a restaurant from him. He also enjoys playing games with people, and has a keen eye when it comes to Draugths and Chess, which he learnt how to play in his childhood.
Any odd habits or quirks : He likes to jump on people's back and being carried around. Oddly enough, he does not like to be hugged unless he specifically told someone it is alright to do so.
Goals : He wishes for a family again, whether it is the one he was born in or the one he built.
Fears and Beliefs : Rejected by his parents for his inherent ability in Dark magic, he does not believe Céleste is an all-mighty and pure goddess. While born in Lourdes, he is said to be a fur of Céleste, but why would have she casted such a hex on him then? Also he believes that the Foi is used to control the population and to push poor people further into misery. Thus, he wishes he won't have to fight his sister sooner or later because of his beliefs. However, he still believes that the world was meant to be engulf in warm darkness, as Céleste and Loup wished it to be.
Last edited by Miko on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:57 am, edited 10 times in total.

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Miko Caldin (Medieval)

Post by RabidFox » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi there! Welcome to Feila. It's nice to meet you. My name is Todd. I am the head administrator.

I notice that your links do not work.

Also, I'm glad that you like Domus! I'm pretty sure that Madame is the one that worked on the Domus culture. She studied French back when she was here. I believe that she even visited France, though, I may be wrong.

Miko
Assassin
France

Post by Miko » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:40 am

Thank you!
I'll be glad to talk about it with her, if she has any question :3
However, what links are you talking about? I put the images under the spoiler, as they are too big, but they seem to be working to me.

philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:38 am

We are unable to see the pictures. All i see is a green file saying "image" but i can't click on it.

Holy shit that profile though. Welcome to Feila Miko! I hope to see you out there soon! :D

Miko
Assassin
France

Post by Miko » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:17 am

It is weird I can see them though... XD
I'll change the links then!
There are also weird stuff written in the "likes/dislikes" part... that sneaky phone, always playing tricks on me <.<
I hope to see you too! :D

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:29 pm

I can see the images now. Did you draw them? The art is very good.

Miko
Assassin
France

Post by Miko » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:33 pm

I wish I could draw that well ^^
I commissioned the first one to Bara-Diction and the second one to Leo Magna, both on FA :3
Those are my fursona actually XD

Miko
Assassin
France

Post by Miko » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:28 pm

I finished my character sheet! Is there anything I shall edit? :D
I'll start searching for a RP this weekend :)

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Dude! Your character sheet is amazing!
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853

Miko
Assassin
France

Post by Miko » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Thank you for this kind comment ^-^