Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Kitt Attempts Drawing

Post your own furry artwork and writings here. Non-furry themes are also allowed. Need writing or drawing help? You can find it in the Tutorials sub-forum, or you can post a tutorial yourself there. Role-playing advice can be found in the Tutorials sub-forum.
Kitt
Spy
Species: Fox

Kitt Attempts Drawing

Post by Kitt » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Basically I'm just going to upload my attempts at drawing here...That is if my drawings upload properly. :/ (That being said, it's probably best for everybody if they don't Dx)

**UPDATE** Let's try this again, think I may have figured out the issue.

**UPDATE X2** I'll just post a link to where I submitted it. (Hopefully how long it took to figure this out doesn't have people getting their hopes up for a masterpiece!)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12789153/
Last edited by Kitt on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6763

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Re: Kitt Attempts Drawing

Post by RabidFox » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm

The image URL doesn't work. I tried turning it into a link, but it still wouldn't work.

Kitt
Spy

Post by Kitt » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Ah-hah! Success!

Victory for Kitt!

...at least in terms of being able to figure out a simple issue... ^-^;
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Still doesn't work. I fixed it, though.

Kitt
Spy

Post by Kitt » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 pm

What!? It worked for a little while there, I swear!

Somberdon
Peasant

Post by Somberdon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Not working for me. Sorry. It's pulling up a 403 error, which means it's a restricted page.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:45 am

If you try to put a very large image on the forum, it probably will not work. The image is so large that it needs to be resized before posting on the forum. Otherwise, you can always use a link.

Kitt
Spy

Post by Kitt » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:37 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12802587/

Another attempt at drawing. This one significantly better than the previous one in my opinion.