Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A poem I found

Post your own furry artwork and writings here. Non-furry themes are also allowed. Need writing or drawing help? You can find it in the Tutorials sub-forum, or you can post a tutorial yourself there. Role-playing advice can be found in the Tutorials sub-forum.
weasel
Thief
United States of America

A poem I found

Post by weasel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:34 pm

I was a thousand leagues away when your world was shattered, your skies faded grey.
I know not your face, I don't even know your name.

But I want you to know, on that unholy day,

I died just the same.

My lungs choked with black smoke as I ran beside you through the fire.
I collapsed with my brothers on the concrete
While our sisters and mothers bled by our side
Dying on the burning street.
A continent away, I died alongside the fallen daughters and lost sons

I ran through the flames in that Old Towne.

I fell from the sky as Babel fell alongside.

I know not your face, nor even your name
But on that unholy day, I died just the same.

I was going through some stuff in my shed and throwing useless crap away when I happened upon three of my sketchbooks from years ago. This was in one of them. I don't even remember writing this, but it was in my handwriting. Maybe i was drunk? I don't know. Nevertheless, hope you enjoyed.
Kings get assassinated. Castles all crumble. Forever lives the legend of a poet who was humble.

Character sheets.

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: A poem I found

Post by RabidFox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Nice work! It sounds pretty good.