Something we didn't know ...

All game, contest, and poll threads can be found here.
AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke
Species: undecided

Re: Something we didn't know ...

Post by AmeVulpes »

kiyegfrsg

i could have sworn it was king~

*is a duke~*
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.

Sponsor

Feartiger
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Tiger

Post by Feartiger »

I believe in evolution and god.
Big or small we all have fears. This one is just a little more unpredictable than the rest.

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

me and Feartiger believe the same then
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

i believe in evolution, and one of my favorite posters of all time reads:

evoL sI evoL

^with hearts between each word.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

I dont stay on the IRC for long... certain people ruin it
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

zakorath
Duke
Duke
Species: Raccoon

Post by zakorath »

I'm still here! ^.^

Yeah, I hardly post anything at the moment due to having to get ready to go to uni in a month's time, but I am still here! Honest...

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

I've been here way too long!

But there is no such thing, is there?

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

i'm thinking about leaving. without the IRC, i really have no reason for being here.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

I dont want anyone to leave

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

i am sociopathicalisticismflictedist
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

I have never tested my IQ...

It is better if I dont, cuz then i neither brag or be ashamed

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

my love is sweet~<3
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

My love is annoying :P

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

i am in the most complicated relationship ever with a girl known as "Turtle"
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

I am not in a relationship currently :(