Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The HOWL®

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
Tintheto Aruren
Cub

Post by Tintheto Aruren » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:16 am

Hi I'd like to request an avatar, preferably one like yours is. Just make up a background or somet and could the character be a tabby coloured cat with white stripes here and there please? No writing or anything, just the character and a background, preferably a closeup on the face please. Thanks.

EDIT: Here is a basic reference to a tabby cat ^^ http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previe ... 064989.JPG
Last edited by Tintheto Aruren on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stupid idiots always stepping on my tail..."

PM me if you can make me a sig, I'll pay ^^

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:02 pm

The example image for your avatar work is broken.

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:47 pm

Whoa, I didn't know you did avatars, Canis! Well my good man, you'll have your payment for an avatar similar to yours of a grey Great Dane wearing a gold and sapphire crown and a long curly black wig, brown eyes, large ruff around the neck, with a serious expression, on a background of dark blue, with a white fleur-de-lis. An example of a fleur-de-lis is here. If you need any further reference please look at my signature for the link to Andre III.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

Liam
Thief

Post by Liam » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Ok..I'd like to make a request here. I wanted a signature for my character, but I don't understand the 1.000 g thing. Is that 1 gold, or 1000 gold?

Canis
Marquis
Species: Ursus Arctos

Re: The HOWL®

Post by Canis » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 am

You look at the old shop. it is a middle-sized, two story house in the middle of the woods. Seems made of ordinary masonry, in a Brazilian colonial fashion. It is possible that the place was a beautiful on its glory days, but what you see here is the scenario for a horror movie, after it was shot. The walls are all cracked and the painting is little more than a metaphorical statement. Not to mention the horrible stench of mold and plants with stronger scent. You instinctively cover your nose. Your body noticed that breathing unprotected would be terribly hazardous to your lungs.

As you enter the house, you hear noises. Not only the rotten wood floor below you, ready to break at any moment. You listen the sound of wood being bent and broken. You also listen to some incomprehensible mumbling. It comes from the next room. You can go NORTH for the next room or SOUTH for leaving the house.

North

As you walk in, you notice that the room has very few, small windows, making the place very dim. But you can notice a big figure doing something at the corner of the room. It keeps mumbling something unintelligible, but your proficiency in French Cursing lets you recognize the word "merda", spoken with a heavy accent, maybe Hispanic or whatsoever. Comparing to the closest French word, you conclude that the creature is not happy, nor educated.

Suddenly, the creature turns its head and stares at you. Its muzzle is covered, and for a second you think that its eyes shine. Shine with DOOM! *dum, dum duuuum*. You want to freak out, but is too paralyzed to act. Maybe its fear, or maybe its the air and its toxic compounding working their magic.

"Whoa. Look at all that dust. You know when you don't clean your PC for too long and, when you open it, the dust created that thick layer which got sticky due to mysterious reasons? That's pretty much you can see here. EVERYWHERE. Eww."

With an anticlimactic sigh, you relax. It's no horrendous monster of doom. It's that bloated bear/"wolf" help desk of doom, Canis.

Speak to Canis

"What I'm doing here?" He says, going to a more illuminated spot in the room. He wears a sturdy jeans pants with no-longer-white sneakers and a gray t-shirt with a stylized badge drawn and the words "Freelance Police" written on it. "Why are you describing my clothes? What are you, a My Immortal fan?"

Call Canis Names

The narrator mutters a few censorship-worthy terms. "I heard that." Says Canis.

Speak to Canis

"Well, you see" The bear says, while you both leave for a more breathable place, like outside the house. "I owned this place a long time ago. It was my store, and where I crafted stuff to sell. I decided to restore it and restart my business."

-------------

That's right, folks. After a long, long time, I'm returning to business. Facesets, Signatures, Wallpapers and - This house's special - Cards! Bookmark this topic and check it regularly. As soon as I rebuild the place (and the services), the Howl® will be back at full throttle.

Full Throttle. There must be somewhere I can download that again.

Rainwhisker
King
Species: Lynx canadensis

Post by Rainwhisker » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

HAWT DAWG.

Sign me up! Cards, plz. ;3

I'll write up info later (didja need the info as you've written on page 1?)
Image Image- I pranked/shot Felia. Mwahahaaha!

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!

Canis
Marquis

Post by Canis » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Just a quick announcement: you can stay updated about the progress of my card designing at my blog, which includes pictures! See that little link at the side, below my name, with some more random info? Click there and you're there.

And for the lazy ones: The template for medieval characters is 99% complete. A preview will be posted by weekend.

Canis
Marquis

Post by Canis » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:22 pm

The card service is OPEN!!!!!!!

Check the first post for details!

Rainwhisker
King

Post by Rainwhisker » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Oh, so lovely!

:D

Name: Feres Rainwhisker
Timeline: Medieval
Token Bonus: 2 Green, 1 Blue
Race: Canadian Lynx
Class: Apothecary
HP: 50
AT: 25
DF: 25
Nationality: Edwin
Skill: (Passive) Renewal: Every turn, cards placed adjacent to Feres will regain 10 HP. If Feres is defeated, the effect is removed and the player gains 1 Green Token for every 2 turns Feres is active.
Skill cost: 4 Green
Bio: A nomadic orphan, raised by a family, surrounded by friends. Old relics, ancient ruins all hide the truth to Feila's dark and strange past. Hidden in guise by a friendly herb or root to calm wounds, those who lie, beware his saber that seeks to reveal concealed truths.
Quote: "I really only want to understand why. Let me know the truth."
Picture: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5373 ... essclo.jpg

Anything missing, let me know.

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!

Canis
Marquis

Post by Canis » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Through the constant annoyances of everyday life, I deliver today two cards. Important notice: the card crafting process usualy doesn't take that long to be done (1 or 2 days at most, depending on how often I am able to catch you).

001 - Bernard Wolfgang (Canis)

002 - Feres Rainwhisker (Darkvalkyr)

Rainwhisker
King

Post by Rainwhisker » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 am

Much <3!!!!

Epic. ^^

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!