Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Furry Pic Request (if noone minds)

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
Kearn Whitetail
Peasant

Furry Pic Request (if noone minds)

Post by Kearn Whitetail » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Could someone make me a furry art for my character? plez plez plez! lol
[b]Kearn Whitetail[/b]
http://ariscool.com/youngwhitetail

Sponsor

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:57 pm

lol I cnat draw but if your looking for reqeusts etc. you might want to try FA's forums Big Fox 3 also occassionaly does some pics for felia gold when he's in the mood so you might want to look that up.

Kearn Whitetail
Peasant

Post by Kearn Whitetail » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Awright thanks!
[b]Kearn Whitetail[/b]

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:24 pm

no probs if you want esamples of bigs work its I have a peice in my extended sig and of course you could just go here http://bigfox3.deviantart.com/gallery/

god i should be paid for advertisement :wink:

Bigfox3
God
Species: Fennec Fox
United States of America

Post by Bigfox3 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:45 pm

If I did that, I'd have a highway robbery of Gold on my hands, but thanks anyway. XD No, srsly, I'd love to do a pic for you Kearn! I'm still working on Jack's group shot+ a bunch of other non-Feila related pics to do, but I can add it onto my to-do list! PM me the details on your character and I'll see what I can do. ^_^
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library
Click here to see my Deviantart page!

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
'SPAMMA TANK' GAMMA Created by Shade
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:23 pm

You should place a link to your character's biography in the first post of this thread. That way, artists interested in drawing your character can easily find a description. That or write a detailed description of your character's appearance and personality here.

Kearn Whitetail
Peasant

Post by Kearn Whitetail » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 am

Okey dokey iIl do that and thankz!!
[b]Kearn Whitetail[/b]