Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Talentless (The Shop)

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
BecHund
Duke

Talentless (The Shop)

Post by BecHund » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:51 pm

[center]Talentless
"Now With 50% Less Quality"

For everyone who was on my other thread, get your tails over here.

I will be making pictures in the world's worst art program.

I know what you're thinking-

Okay, I don't know. I'm not a mind reader, but I can guess.
"A terrible artist on a terrible program? Oh the fur-anity!"

I will however have prices now, but they will not be inflicted upon those who have already made requests and those who I just really like.
We're talking gold here.

There are three types of pictures.

Signature
Full

Avatar - What you will see to your left. It will consist of only a head or a very tiny scene depending on your choice.

Signature - See mine at bottom of all posts

Full - A full picture. You can have just your character, your character with a background, or your character or characters in a full scene with extra objects and stuff. See example below.

Pictures take awhile since even though they are ugly, I put a lot of love into each. Kind of like an ex-boyfriend, you know? You loved them but...

When requesting be sure to add your character's name and a link to his or her biography. It also helps if you give me a specific pose, action, or expression you'd like to be included.
I'm a detail oriented person and I get so caught up in all the tiny details and shading and such that I tend to forget there's a bigger picture. Then what happens is I end up with a character just standing there with no expression but lots of detail. That makes for a pretty boring picture.

You don't have to but then again if you don't specify you get what you get.

The price for anything other than a signature, which is free, is a gold donation of your choice, of a minimum of 300, or better yet a picture in return. I would love for someone to draw my characters. A link to the full list is in my signature.

Finally, here is an example of a full picture.

The above picture is a member of Jack's Coven[/center]

Sponsor

Kinetic Kimo
King
Species: Purple People Eater

Post by Kinetic Kimo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm

Wow! Okay. I still want one of those cute little sprites of Dunnow, but I can attempt at least a return sketch if you like.
My Characters
My Art Stuffs
/=~____
(_)|+==>
/ALPHA\=={||||||||||||]
'O-O-O-O'

SPAMMA TANK ALPHA Created by Shade
I am like a box of chocolates: Random, sweet, and bad for your system. :mrgreen:

ImageImage

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:13 pm

woot! example pic.... yeah I may get some in at some point XD

BecHund
Duke

Post by BecHund » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Here's Dunnow. I know you said sprite but I didn't catch that part and already drew this normal size picture.

But here's an avatar sized version.

Kinetic Kimo
King
Species: Purple People Eater

Post by Kinetic Kimo » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:26 am

Wooh!!! *snuggles* eee, it's awesome! You want a return drawing? It may take me a bit, but tell me what you want, and I'll see what I can do.
My Characters
My Art Stuffs
/=~____
(_)|+==>
/ALPHA\=={||||||||||||]
'O-O-O-O'

SPAMMA TANK ALPHA Created by Shade
I am like a box of chocolates: Random, sweet, and bad for your system. :mrgreen:

ImageImage

BecHund
Duke

Post by BecHund » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:36 pm

I'd love a return drawing. Those are always welcome. : )
But you don't have to.

What ever you want to do.
If you do want to draw one of my characters in return I would especially love one of Ly or Karb

ThatGuyWithTheShades
Outlaw
Species: Bread

Re: Talentless (The Shop)

Post by ThatGuyWithTheShades » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:51 pm

ehh? Do you have to pay for them? Or are you doing them for free?
Me:You know if you keep sucking like that your going to cause a Black hole, right?
My Team:...
Me: What? Its true!

My Characters

ImageImage

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

BecHund has been away for a long time now. I don't think she has any intention of continuing this service.

ThatGuyWithTheShades
Outlaw
Species: Bread

Post by ThatGuyWithTheShades » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Ahhh I see...
Me:You know if you keep sucking like that your going to cause a Black hole, right?
My Team:...
Me: What? Its true!

My Characters

ImageImage