Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Looking for someone to draw my character

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
PantalaimonX
Assassin

Looking for someone to draw my character

Post by PantalaimonX » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am

Well, I actually have no drawing skills at all, so yeah I wanna see how my character would look drawn because i haven't really imagined how he looks exactly.

So i would like to know if anyone is willing to do it and how much will it cost.

Here's the info by the way.

Species: Canine/Arctic Fox
eye color: purple
hair color: green
fur: white
clothes: wears white clothes and brown gloves along with black boots
he has a scar in the shape of pentagram on his left eye and he has 4 knifes attached to his right glove he is about 6,5 feet tall(or 2 meters)
(he also has a bow on his back but no real need to draw that)

That's pretty much it. No need for a background plane. White will do.
Last edited by PantalaimonX on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

Kiba Kurokage
God
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 pm

I will take a swing at it. I've been needing something to draw anyway. I'll do it for free, but I need to get a better idea of his clothes and hair style. As well as the gloves. Feel free to Pm me the details or post them, as long as I get them. Once I have the details, It should be done in two days tops.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Bigfox3
God
Species: Fennec Fox
United States of America

Post by Bigfox3 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:17 pm

...I'd like to take a swing at it too, since I've been lacking on my drawing plate as of late. Same applies to me, but it'll cost you about 300 Gold for mine since I plan to color it. I'm not pressuring you into choosing, in fact I'd recommend you taking both so you can get more out of it! X3 That and I'd like to see how good my art looks up against Kiba's.
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library
Click here to see my Deviantart page!

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
'SPAMMA TANK' GAMMA Created by Shade
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D

PantalaimonX
Assassin

Post by PantalaimonX » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 am

300 gold and free?how about i give to both of you guys a good 350 XD i don't plan on doining anything all the gold i have anyway i last time i checkd hadd like 1000 so yeah.
allright im gonna pm youu about more details thanks
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=77745#77745/]Pantalaimon[/url]