The Musical Theme Studio

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
Healy
Baron
Baron

Post by Healy »

Alright then. I'll be sure to pay you afterschool tomorrow (for me) then. Now I can pay for a couple more Splash Attack scrolls and not worry about the temple so much in the ADR RPG Mod. :D I'll try to keep above the 1000 Gold mark though, since Cantuo's scatter-brainededness had to have come from somewhere. :P
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

Sponsor

TF-Knight
Thief
Thief

Post by TF-Knight »

Alright, I've obtained enough gold, can I get a theme for Aprah? Prefurably somthing fast based, and of course in an egyptian kinda style, well, what do you say?
My Charecters: Svil The Crocidle Bard/ Raetel The Young and Crazy Wolf/ Aprah The Dragon Dancer/ Link to Sheets: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4557

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

1 minute long, I suppose? Very well, I'll add you to the enormous waiting list. Bear in mind I'm changing the rules to add a post-count requirement, so as new people do not just ask for a theme then leave the site.

Active waiting list so far:

Materwolf - In progress - 2 Minutes
Bigfox3 - Waiting - 5-10 Minutes

Requests by people needing 100 posts:

Vendace - Waiting - 2 Minutes
Zidane - Waiting - 2 Minutes
Healy - Waiting - 2 Minutes
TF-Knight - Waiting - 1 Minute
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

Healy
Baron
Baron

Post by Healy »

Hmm...so I need 100 posts now. It'll take me awhile, but at least the limit gives you more time to work on the themes.
My Characters:

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Re: The Musical Theme Studio

Post by darkkitsune »

I want to have Theme music for all of my characters. I don't know exactly what instruments but James should be harsh sounding... the raccoon family more spy like other then Kage which would be kinda loopy if that's possible, Aiden's would be death-like and towards the end, Robert would follow Rif's and be evil sounding, and presto's could be mystifying. If there is anything else I need to tell you...PM me please.

Here is the list and the order of characters:
1. Rif and Alice
2. Robert
3. Raliza, John, and Sarah
4. Rami
5. kage
6. Presto Jerard
7. James
8. Aiden
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Rainwhisker
King
King
Species: Lynx canadensis

Post by Rainwhisker »

Awwwful lotta themes there. o.o;
Image Image- I pranked/shot Felia. Mwahahaaha!

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

@ Darkkitsune, that all sounds fine, but bear in mind Bigfox3 has a 10-minute theme being made before yours. Adding that to the long time it will take to write your theme, it will be quite a while before you hear it. Sorry, but that's the way things are, it seems. ;)
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

Healy
Baron
Baron

Post by Healy »

I finally reached 100 posts! James, I need to pay you again because of the server change, right? Or are you not doing any more of these after the huge commissions? (I do understand that if you're still doing these I'll have to wait a long, long time for mine to be started on)
My Characters:

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

No, no, by all means, I am willing to add you to the list. And you do not need to pay again, all the gold has been transferred.

As you say, however, it may be some time before you hear your commission. If you put in an order now, you are trailing behind two very large 10 minute themes for Bigfox3 and Darkkitsune.

So, just state which characters, length and any style or instrument preferences. 8)

My Characters

Healy
Baron
Baron

Post by Healy »

Umm...exactly the same as before, it's just that now I have 100 posts so I can be officially on the waiting list. owo;

Cantuo: A quiet homely melody that slowly rises into restlessness in the middle (perhaps through percussions or string instruments starting quietly behind the melody and slowly growing in volume and/or speed) that quiets down near the end as a desire for order takes over. Order will be represented by some sort of piano. The beginning I think would be woodwind or other instruments that fit the image of a fairly peaceful life. Peacefulness, restlessness, then a wish for order to return is the main theme here, so if you can think of instruments that would better fit this, then feel free to use those instead. :)

The time length was two minutes I believe.
My Characters:

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

Sounds good. :D

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

So how far are you along? just wondering you know...
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

I do these in order, so I don't start yours till Bigfox's is done. His is coming along nicely. I'm afraid we're looking at a few months as a time scale. Remember, I have other projects for Feila going on too. 8)

My Characters

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

@ Bigfox, a minor update, I am making progress with the big band styled theme you requested, which is the second of seven movements you requested, that is a theme for six characters, and a finale.

I apologise for the long wait, and I am afraid it will take months to complete, as I have very little time to do this at the moment. Hopefully progress will pick up in the next two to three weeks.

To give you an idea of the scale of the piece, and why it is taking so long, I am writing parts for double bass, 'cello, 1st violin, 2nd violin, a church organ, timpani, 1st trumpet, 2nd trumpet, 1st trombone, 2nd trombone, 1st French horn, 2nd French horn, 1st tuba, 2nd tuba, clarinet, bassoon, oboe, tubular bells, a low floor tom, hi-hat, alto saxophone and tenor saxophone. I also intend to write parts for cannon (yes, that is large pieces of artillery) for the finale. I may have to include more instruments such as flutes and synthesizers, as you requested; "maybe something flutey and adventurous for Shana and Tarin, and finally something mellow and slightly technical for Tala," which I presume refers to synthesized music. Please correct me if I have misinterpreted the word 'technical'.

My Characters

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

Bigfox, your themes are done, however I am having trouble uploading them. I have had to split the ten minutes into two parts. Part the First is already uploaded, however the second may be delayed. You can listen here: The Significant Vulpine Fantasia - Part the First

My Characters