The Musical Theme Studio

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Re: The Musical Theme Studio

Post by JamesG »

Bigfox, The Significant Vulpine Fantasia - Part the Second, is now available. Your commission is completed.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

Sponsor

Healy
Baron
Baron

Post by Healy »

They sound wonderful, I'm sure Bigfox loved it. :D

Now I just have to make sure not to listen when you finish Darkkitsune's commission or else I'll get even more anxious! XD
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

Actually, I would prefer to begin your theme now. The ten minute theme is now no longer available to to the huge amount of time and trouble it creates. I hope to re-negotiate with Dark his commission.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

Andifferous
Marquis
Marquis

Post by Andifferous »

Hmm, if possible I would like to see what you could do for Kylan Wheeler, from our Mecha RP. Perhaps a 3 minute piece?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible

Healy
Baron
Baron

Post by Healy »

That's...both good and bad news. X3 Well, I can't wait to hear it, but it will still take quite awhile to complete I suppose, so I'll just keep waiting. I hope the re-negotiations go well.
My Characters:

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

Cantuo's Theme is now finished. I hope you like it Healy. :D

My Characters

Healy
Baron
Baron

Post by Healy »

It's great James! Thank you! ^__^
My Characters:

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

hehe... sigh, Ok. I'll have a shorter theme.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

darkkitsune wrote:hehe... sigh, Ok. I'll have a shorter theme.
Which characters would you like? You can have a maximum of four. I recommend characters with the most background information, to give me something to work with.

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

hmm.. that would Rif, Raliza, Alice and Robert

Rif and Alice are usually seen together

Raliza is an honest thief and a friend of Rif's

and Robert is a villain that wants to kill Rif.

if you have any questions please don't hesitate.

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Bigfox3
God
God
Species: Fennec Fox

Post by Bigfox3 »

Cheeze-louise, James, I'd be happy to pay you more if it really was that big of an inconvenience. <<; Didn't realize it would be (even though I'm in a beginning recording techniques class. XP ), but I did enjoy the results. Thank you... X3
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library
Click here to see my Deviantart page!

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
'SPAMMA TANK' GAMMA Created by Shade
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

No problems. I did not realise how long it'd take until I finally did it. :P

My Characters

Bigfox3
God
God
Species: Fennec Fox

Post by Bigfox3 »

Live and learn... XD
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library
Click here to see my Deviantart page!

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
'SPAMMA TANK' GAMMA Created by Shade
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

have you started on mine yet? (>< just wondering... )

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

I have started Rif and Alice. :D

My Characters