Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Character Renderings/Drawings

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Tue May 11, 2010 10:11 am

Cool...I was thinking of having one of my foxes done.
I think I want Presto Jerard Kit done.

Species: Kitsune (multi-tailed fox)

Color: black fur with sliver streaks in it for head to tails and green eyes

Markings (if any): a crescent moon in a Celtic knot design on the right side of his
face. (if you need reference at it PM me.)

Clothing: Wears a black top hat black tuxedo with a white buttoned down shirt frilly cuffs

Weapons (if any): none

Style(time period, etc): medieval

Background(if you want one): what ever you want.

Other: I say no weapons but he does have magic cards that he uses, he also is a prestidigitator or a magician, so his cards hold his weapons and powers in them. (Pm me if you want me to explain further or doesn't make sense...lol) Also, he looks around 50 years old. (I say this because he is about 300 years old >.<)
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Sponsor

LittleWing
Marquis

Re: Character Renderings/Drawings

Post by LittleWing » Sat May 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Ah, okay. I just got back in town, I will start working on him for you. ^-^
^ click for characters

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat May 22, 2010 5:46 am

Might I request one? :D

Species: Stoat

Color: White

Markings (if any): A scar that runs across his left cheek

Clothing: The Tsar wears a white frilled shirt, white tunic with gold lining, black, billowy breeches lined with gold, which reach down to just above his ankles, and black boots, with the breeches ending tight around his legs, not loose like trousers. Over this, he wears a red coloured robe that reaches his knees, though it is cut at the front, sides and back to allow for free movement of the legs. On this he wears a black belt, which holds his sword. On the chest of the robe is the Imperial crest of his family, that is a black two-headed stoat rampant. Over this tunic he wears a highly decorated baldric from his right shoulder to his belt, encrusted with Arctic crystals. The sword itself, a shashka, is also heavily jewelled. On his left shoulder, the Tsar wears a gold pelisse, a short fur-lined jacket that was originally designed for cavalrymen. Over all this, when travelling, the tsar wears a voluminous cape, lined with white fur, and a deep, rich purple in colour. On his head, when on official business, Aleksander wears the Imperial Arktik Crown, which is a heavily bejewelled crown, the largest jewel being the crystal set into it at the front. Aleksander also wears dark purple fur gloves, over which he wears various jewelled rings, each set with a differently coloured stone. Around his neck he wears a gold symbol of the God Kukik. He also wears a silk ruff around his neck.

(The symbol of Kukik looks like this, for simplicity's sake.)

(A baldric is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldric)

(A pelisse is what is on the left shoulder (its left) of this coat. Like that, but in gold. :D)

(The robe looks very much like the robe in this picture, except it is even longer, reaching halfway down Aleksander's shins.)

(Picture of a shashka)

Weapons (if any): Heavily jewelled shashka

Style(time period, etc): Mediaeval

Background(if you want one): A throne like this one.

Other: Tsar Aleksander stands at 6'8", unusually tall for his species. He is built quite strong. He has dark blue eyes. He has a heavily whiskered muzzle, and on the top of his head, he has white hair. He is 36 years old.

I am willing to pay triple, that is 15, 000 Gold, more than your normal price, due to the unusually large amount of clothing the Tsar of the Arctic wears. If you need any clarification, don't hesitate to ask. :D

Also here is his Profile if you need to read it. 8)
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis

Post by LittleWing » Sun May 23, 2010 12:48 am

That sounds good. I can do that.
It may take alittle while though, based on detail.
I also havent done work in a while, as Im going through some various personal recoveries.

So I do apologize to those who have been waiting for artwork.
Im trying to kick myself back into gear.
Had a bit of an unfortunate string of events back home, so I am still trying to bounce back.
^ click for characters

UltraWolfy
Peasant
Species: Draulf

Post by UltraWolfy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Species: draulf ( http://media.photobucket.com/image/drag ... Wolf-1.jpg ) without the wings

Color: silver back and white underbelly

Markings (if any): none

Clothing: black pants, cloak, and vest

Weapons (if any): a Solid Greyish black Katara ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _katar.jpg ) and a Lochaber axe ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... er_axe.jpg )

Style(time period, etc): mideval

Background(if you want one): mountainous kinda cliff

Working on getting loot...got ways to go...