Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

I shall write words full of life for you.

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
Indrick151
King
Species: Wolf
Location: Before the altar, below the earth, above the heavens

I shall write words full of life for you.

Post by Indrick151 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 am

Ok here's the deal I want to make
I'll write poetry for your sake
If you'll give me inspiration
No need for gold, it's just for fun.

In other words, in lieu of any capacity to compose music for characters or draw them I would like to write poems on players characters and/or other topics and subjects if they wish (eg love poem, or maybe a narrative in poetic form.). I'm not going to say I am especially good, I'm just putting my hand up to do something creative for other people.

If you would like me to make a poem about your character then either post here or pm me, include a link to the character + any details you want in the poem itself. (eg events in RP's that you want included etc). I will use this as inspiration, and work with it as best as I am able to produce something for you. And hopefully it will be something that you like. And as I said, no gold need be exchanged (unless you really want to give me gold, but I'm happy for the ideas).
'reality is bending and screwing me over but at least it has decency' - Jackie twisting my words.

'In a war in heaven, Angels fall first'

[url=http://indrick.mypersonality.info][img]http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/17/175572.png[/img][/url]

Sponsor

Rainwhisker
King
Species: Lynx canadensis

Post by Rainwhisker » Mon May 10, 2010 8:36 am

Sounds interesting.

Think you're up to do one for Fangloup or Reeve? :D
Image Image- I pranked/shot Felia. Mwahahaaha!

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!

DometriusKing
Assassin

Post by DometriusKing » Tue May 11, 2010 4:18 am

This is cool. You have a gift to give. Anything of mine that inspires, feel free to use it for a poem! :D
Klatoo... Berata... Necrohmmhmmnnnm... THERE... SEE... I SAID YOUR WORDS!

Mavro Asteri
Rogue

Post by Mavro Asteri » Tue May 11, 2010 5:39 am

Oooh, here's a project for you.
Paint me a beautiful picture with imagery. The poem doesn't even have to rhyme, just make it flow.

Describe a serene waterfall during a light rain. Then tell how the clouds part, and a ray of sunshine dazzles its beholder, creating a small rainbow up near the waterfall.
Diadoste skoura ta ftera sas kai na lavei ptisi.
(Spread your dark wings and take flight.)

Character reference: coming soon...

My RP (non-canon; drive-by; 1 slot open;
PM to join): http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4746