Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Name and Title-Maker!

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
Burninghart
Rogue

The Name and Title-Maker!

Post by Burninghart » Fri May 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Need an original Character name? Sign for one here!

All you have to do is specify what kind of character I am creating a name for; is it a generic Bartender, a futuristic Mecha pilot, a mystical Archmage or Sorcerer? Or maybe it's that random kid who lives next door...

What kind of name do you want? An exotic-sounding name? A plain name? One that's hard to pronounce? Or perhaps a simple, three-to-four-letter name? Whatever the case, I can make it!

Or, perhaps you're looking for a fancy title for a character you've created, but can't quite think of one to use... or can't be bothered to think of one yourself. In that case, just tell me the character's occupation, or why he needs/should have a title, and I'll hook'em up!

Costs:
--First Name: 200 g
--Middle Name: 100 g
--Last Name: 300 g
--Full Name Special: 400 gold (includes all three; first, last, and middle names. Save 200 gold if you plan on having an entire name made!)
--Title: 500 g

Requirements
Names:
--Character's genre (mecha, fantasy, romance, etc)
--Type of name (fancy, simple, overdone, alien, certain-number-of-letters, etc)

Titles:
--Character's genre (mecha, fantasy, romance, etc)
--Character's achievement (ace fighter pilot, renowned multi-weapon user, etc)

Please PM me with details on what you want!

See my Characters! Need to name a Character? Drop by my shop in the Marketplace! I also create Character Titles!
Customers served: 1

Sponsor

Nuka
Outlaw
Species: Spotted Hyena

Post by Nuka » Fri May 14, 2010 3:38 pm

What the Hell, I've got gold to spare, I guess.

I've concocted what could be another character, and I think I've picked a first name, but I'm a little stuck on what his last should be.

Currently, he goes by the alias 'Tuneup' ('tune-up' without the hyphen). He's a modern character, and I suppose I'd prefer a fancy-ish kind of name. Something wealthy-sounding.

(Backstory's a little cliche, sorry about that.)

Tuneup is a white wolf that comes from a rich, over-privileged lineage. His ancestors, grandparents, parents, even his aunts and uncles were the epitome of eminence. How they achieved such royalty is a well-guarded secret - not that Saul "Tuneup" (LASTNAME) cares.

Tuneup is a skilled mechanic - one of the best. He played along with his parents' 'hoity-toity' lifestyle just long enough to acquire the funds for his ride - and what a sweet ride it is. A well-ridden, fully-tuned-up Ducati Sport 1000 SE. The bike became his trademark, as well as his black strapjacket and white-striped cargo pants. He even had a helmet custom-tailored so it would fit over his muzzle.

"Brum-brum, bitch." - Tuneup

Burninghart
Rogue

Post by Burninghart » Fri May 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Hmm, so you'd like for him to have a Last Name, then?

See my Characters! Need to name a Character? Drop by my shop in the Marketplace! I also create Character Titles!

Burninghart
Rogue

Post by Burninghart » Fri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Your character's Last Name has been created, and will be sent to you. If it is acceptable, then your fee will be 300 Gold.

Thank you for your patronage! Stop by again any time. :3

Rainwhisker
King
Species: Lynx canadensis

Post by Rainwhisker » Fri May 14, 2010 5:28 pm

This is interesting. =o
Image Image- I pranked/shot Felia. Mwahahaaha!

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!

Burninghart
Rogue

Post by Burninghart » Fri May 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Darkvalkyr wrote:This is interesting. =o
Hehe, thank you. ^-^