Detailed Anthro Commissions

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
zakorath
Duke
Duke
Species: Raccoon

Detailed Anthro Commissions

Post by zakorath »

ZAKORATH'S COMMISSIONS

What's On Offer?

I recently opened for detailed, clean-lined vector-based commissions on DeviantART and Fur Affinity. I've decided to move over here, too.

BE AWARE: All payments are currently done in PayPal, though I plan to add other methods someday.

£5 is approximately equal to:
$8
€6

-------------------------

Since there has been continued interest in my Cute Little Ferals, I'm, reopening here.

Cute Little Ferals, like the example below are £2 (approximately $3, €2)

Cute Little Furs, like the example below are £3 (approximately $5, €3)

-------------------------

Rules:

All commissions are protected under the following Creative Commons licence: Creative Commons
Intellectual property rights to the work remain with me, and the intellectual property rights for your characters/designs remain with you, so everything's fair. You own what you create, and I own what I create.

My personal rules to be followed alongside those listed on my Creative Commons page
1 - You may share the work anywhere in the physical and digital world, but ONLY if you credit me somehow.
2 - You may NOT edit the work, so if you want a 200x200 pixel icon with your commission, just ask and I'll do that for you at no extra cost.
3 - You may give the work as a gift, whereby the intellectual property rights do not apply to the buyer, but the receiver, and the work may be shared by both buyer and receiver.