Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Digital Fursona Avatars.

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Digital Fursona Avatars.

Post by RavenFire487 » Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 pm

I have recently gotten some skill in doing Digital drawings of Fursonas.

Ex:ImageMy Ivelese Character.
If you would like one of these smiply tell me and put a link to the character you would like me to do.

If you are not satisfied than you don't have to pay for it, but if you are than simply pay what you feel it is worth.

I am however sorry to say that my lack of skill leaves me hopelessly terrible at medieval styled clothing so your Medieval character may be wearing modern clothes. Also I am only able to do one character on a thing.

Sponsor

lxHowlxl
Count
Species: Wolf
Location: On my ship, the Rocinante, wheeling through the galaxies

Re: Digital Fursona Avatars.

Post by lxHowlxl » Sat May 28, 2011 8:41 am

Hmmmm...perhaps you can make my character, Strelok (goes by Howl, as you know). My character sheet lacks a real in-depth physical description, so I'll PM one to you if you agree to make him.

Oh, and very nice job with Ivelese; she looks perfect.
Proudly supporting our soldiers out in Afghanistan and Iraq. Get the job done, then come back home.

Join me on the RP discussion channel on IRC: http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=bf36 ... la-Serious

I'm an admin there, so don't be trollin' while I'm around.

RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 » Sat May 28, 2011 10:52 am

Ok sure I'll make an attempt to do him.

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat May 28, 2011 7:28 pm

This thread is locked until you PM me, RavenFire.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters