Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Character Drawing Request

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
evil9731
Baron
Species: Lynx

Character Drawing Request

Post by evil9731 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 pm

well hello again people. this is my first time placing an art request down here. It might also be the last, but then again it might not be. Im putting this down as a request because i dont want people to feel obligated to draw anything. I cant draw worth a damn so i come asking one of you kind folks if youd be willing the pair of characters that i created just the other day. once again i state this is a request so dont feel the need to do it. http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6219 I do hope that someone is willing to do so. thank you for at least stopping by long enough to read this at least.
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Sponsor

SnickerdoodleBlack
Rogue
Species: Maine Coon

Re: Character Drawing Request

Post by SnickerdoodleBlack » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 pm

I'd be willing to draw Orochi and Venomari for you... Is traditional art (regular old drawing on paper) okay? Do you want it colored? Outlined in marker/pen? Done by a specific date? Also, since it's anthro, most characters have clothes. Should I draw them with a shirt on or whatever, or just bare-scaled?

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:21 am

o.0 whoa, i never thought someone would actually pick up my request. wow, im amazed... i dont need it by any date, but I would love color. Besides maybe a utility belt at Venomari's waist area, they wouldnt have clothes. I thank you, THANK YOU, for this.
what to say what to say?

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

SnickerdoodleBlack
Rogue
Species: Maine Coon

Post by SnickerdoodleBlack » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:57 am

No problem! Um... but would that just be a regular old utility belt or, like, Batman's or something similarly cool? And Venomari has a naga build like Orochi, right?

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 am

regular old belt, nothing fancy, and they both have that naga build.
what to say what to say?