Potential Art Trade?

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
Alden
Baron
Baron

Potential Art Trade?

Post by Alden »

Hello, I've recently joined these forums/rp boards, but I still lack a profile image. The convention here seems to be that your profile pic should be of or related to one of your characters, but I'm horrible at drawing and painting :< . I'm not really sure if anyone still does art on here seeing that the last post in this Marketplace was in May, but if any of you still do art, I was curious if any of you would be interested in an art trade.

You might be wondering why I'd want to do an art trade if I'm bad at drawing. Well, I am a decent writer, so if possible I'd trade a story for art.

I have experience with nautical stories of various eras, World War One, World War Two, Sci-fi, alternate history, and other genres. I've got a small library of historical books that cover many time periods, so if historical accuracy is important, I do have resources. I even have a web resource that has relatively accurate data for most naval weapons (guns, missiles, torpedoes) from 1880 to present.
I also have many Dune, Star Wars, and Star Trek books (along other series/ settings) to draw inspiration from for Sci-fi stories.

The art does not have to be very detailed, just a basic image, but the more you do, the longer and better I'll try to write the story.

I could also take game screenshots and such, but I doubt anyone would want to trade art for something trivial as that.

Anyway, if you are interested, leave a message below, or pm me.

Otherwise I suppose I could go to Deviantart or FA and try to workout something there.
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Sponsor

Alden
Baron
Baron

Re: Potential Art Trade?

Post by Alden »

Well..
One taker so far.
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."