Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

How did you find Feila?

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
MartinBrian
Cub

Re: How did you find Feila?

Post by MartinBrian » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:37 pm

inuboitoy wrote:
Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:26 am
i started to look into rp sites and my friend informed me of feila the furry people seem to like phenq part makes it wierd to make characters like werewolves etc but eh... its something i can easily deal with
When my friends came to know about my interest in RP, one of them suggested Feila.

Sponsor

RaySutton
Cub

Post by RaySutton » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:32 pm

inuboitoy wrote:
Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:26 am
i started to look into rp sites and my friend informed me of feila
the furry part makes it wierd to make characters like werewolves etc but eh... its something i can easily deal with
I too was introduced by a friend of mine, and I can't thank him enough.

Rune
Cub
Australia

Post by Rune » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:33 pm

I've been comin here on and off. :)