Furry Stories in Felia-similar Times

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
FangsOfTheCongo
Rogue
Rogue
Species: Otter

Furry Stories in Felia-similar Times

Post by FangsOfTheCongo »

The main reason why I made this topic was because, since this roleplay is based on furries in medieval times, I figured to create a place where I could share some stories that I found and ended up loving! Anyone else that finds a furry story that might be likable can also post here:
Last edited by FangsOfTheCongo on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stromnor Scartail Jade Swimmer and Slinker Farol
|D |D |D ;) -memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4401
FangsOfTheCongo

Sponsor

FangsOfTheCongo
Rogue
Rogue
Species: Otter

Re: Furry Stories in Felia-similar Times

Post by FangsOfTheCongo »

The King's Collie
By Zyxfox on Wattpad

Cameron was only a peasant in the streets of his kingdom. Then, though, he unknowingly charms the lioness majesty herself, Queen Ophelia, with his talent... and is promptly invited to the royal court, to serve her. Her husband, King Felix, is stubbornly indifferent to this... or is he?

What happened next would change everything, in so short of a time; Through love and war, friendship and betrayal, faith and courage, secrets and shocking twists, and even the heights of heaven and depths of hell, a story of both regal beauty, and shining hope unfurls.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/193877365 ... 27s-collie
Stromnor Scartail Jade Swimmer and Slinker Farol
|D |D |D ;) -memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4401
FangsOfTheCongo