Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

What music do you like?

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
Bodker
Cub

What music do you like?

Post by Bodker » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:41 am

I listen to EBM, industrial, synthpop, darkwave, dark ambient, gothic rock, and gothic metal. My favorite bands are Third Realm, XIII Stoleti, Clan of Xymox, The Birthday Massacre, Electro Synthetic Rebellion, Deathstars, the Dance Society, Psyclon Nine, Velvet Acid Christ, The House of Usher, Pride and Fall, Collide, and Plastic Noise Experience.

Sponsor

Runa
Thief
Species: Vulpes vulpes

Re: what music do you like?

Post by Runa » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:22 am

I listen to a variety of music but at the moment I'm obsessed with Celtic Thunder. :D

inuboitoy
Thief
Species: Lynx/Wolf

Post by inuboitoy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:53 am

good lord the list is ridiculous the most common i have to say is pop music
otherwise ill list them
Alternative, rock, pop, metal, death metal, goth, electro, trance, techno, electronic, industrial
Veni, Vidi, Vici
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
The entity that is my Character

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm a big fan of most varieties of metal, rock, and techno. As far as specific artists go, I:scintilla, Lindsey Sterling, Nightwish, Eluveitie, Skrillex, Dead Mau5, ATB, Tiesto....and many more

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:32 am

My musical tastes are a bit picky. I don't tend to listen to a lot of one thing or another. I like a little of this and a little of that. However, I could characterize my musical interests by using the following categories.

Classical
Ragtime
Jazz
Traditional Japanese
Traditional Irish