Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

I have returned, so what's been going on?

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

I have returned, so what's been going on?

Post by RabidFox » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Hi there. I have been gone for the past two months, because I was busy moving to a new home. I haven't had internet service during this time. There was simply way too much going on and I didn't have time to get it installed. I just got internet back today.

It's been a while, so I was wondering if there is anything that I need catching up on? Has there been any issues? Is everyone getting along okay? Has any major members left? Are there any site problems, such as lengthy load times? And just anything else that you think I should know.

Also, I need to remember everything that we were thinking about doing. I can't recall just what all we were planning on doing with the site. I have been so overwhelmed with day to day life, I just haven't had the chance to think about Feila at all.

This is my first time on my own. I now have a home of my own and no longer live in my family's house. This is the first time that I have paid bills out of my own money. I may be 26 years old, but I have always lived with my family and they always paid the bills. Now I am responsible for my own expenses and my own space, and it has been very confusing. One thing that has been consuming a lot of my time is learning how to manage my own fiances.

Anyway, that's why I have been gone. I plan on resuming writing and regular posting soon.

Perhaps I will finally start joining role-plays again and not just writing stories for the Gallery. We'll see.

Sponsor

Catalina Tamiko
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: I have returned, so what's been going on?

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:14 pm

6 active threads. 4 semi active threads. 27 dead or finished threads. A few minor issues that came up. Chat came and went with ease. Nothing serious.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:03 pm

What do you mean by the chat "came and went with ease"? Did it break down or something?

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:39 pm

The chatandgo window disappeared for a little while. It's back now. Not sure why it went or why it returned.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:04 pm

I have an interesting question. How many users are currently active that have royal characters? Do we need to do applications again?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Edwin's royalty still here and active. Though my posting has been a little slower than I like lately....been busy

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 am

I still have Gregor I of Gawain, though I haven't used him much. Technically, I hold Maze in protectorate. I'd wait until finals are over before opening up apps again.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:22 am

Okay, I'll let you be in charge of that. You have a better understanding of how all that works. I haven't controlled royal characters in ages.