Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Potato, Turnip, Soup...?

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.

?

Turnip
No votes
Potato
No votes
Cabbage
No votes
Soup
No votes
Other (Please Specify Below)
100%

Total votes: 3

Kitt
Spy
Species: Fox

Potato, Turnip, Soup...?

Post by Kitt » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:03 am

Okay, so some friends of mine at my school call each other different kinds of foods as friendly insults when someone does something stupid.

I was just thinking about it recently and wondered if anybody else does this kinda thing.

At my school we typically use

"Cabbage"
"Potato"
"Turnip"
"Soup"

Do any of you use those? or do you use something else? :?:

Please tell me~ ^-^
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6763

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Re: Potato, Turnip, Soup...?

Post by Rackenhammer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:00 am

I have given and received the epithet "You Dirty Rat!" Mostly when some sneaky maneuver was pulled off in some game or other.

It's kind of specieist, in context of these boards...
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

Kitt
Spy

Post by Kitt » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Update - new insult being tossed around is taking Cabbage and Soup to call others Cabbage Soup.

...My school is just the epitome of creativity.
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

arSyx
Assassin

Post by arSyx » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:43 am

My friend was affectionately given the nickname Potato in high school. As far as insults go, I like to use the word yam as an insult because it's so inoffensive they're sure to know I'm just being silly.

Kitt
Spy

Post by Kitt » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:04 am

I dunno...something about "yam" sounds like it could be a racial slur. :P

"Did you hear a family of yams moved in down the street?"

"I dunno 'bout you but I wouldn't get into a taxi with a yam!"

"I would never let my child associate with one of those little....yamlings!"

...Or maybe it doesn't and I fail at humor! ^-^; <:|