Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

SNOWMAGEDDON

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
Kitt
Spy
Species: Fox

SNOWMAGEDDON

Post by Kitt » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Hey, I live in [REDACTED] and in my area we are currently experiencing a SNOWMAGEDDON. Considering that the blizzard outside as made my house rock multiple times (and not in that way), and that there are snowbanks that I would drown in. (Both IRL and IC) and the fact that we are anticipating 50+ (most likely +) centimeters by tomorrow morning, and we anticipate another storm next Wednesday of a similar caliber. (Keep in mind, we also have two other 40+ centimeters of snow from two earlier blizzard/storms.) I don't know if I will make it! x-x
send help.

Why am I telling ya'll this?

That's a very good question, I honestly don't know.
So that someone can avenge me when my house inevitably collides inwards.

But what I do know is that it might make some good small talk!

...Potentially.
Assuming anyone replies to this.
and that i'm not too awkward/lazy to respond to those who post
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6763

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx
United States of America

Re: SNOWMAGEDDON

Post by Rackenhammer » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm guessing it's either Boston or Buffalo, right?
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:10 pm

It is clear in London right now.

Kitt
Spy
Species: Fox

Post by Kitt » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Nope, I'm not an American ^-^;

And I am so jealous of you right now, Rabid! >.<
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6763

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 pm

I had temps in the seventies today, and there's a possibility of snow tomorrow night....talk about some weather mood swings

arSyx
Assassin

Post by arSyx » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:13 am

RabidFox wrote:It is clear in London right now.
I don't know what's stranger, the amount of snow predicted for the area I'm in, or the fact that there are clear skies over somewhere in the U.K. :!: