Commission Problems!

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
Kitt
Spy
Spy
Species: Fox

Commission Problems!

Post by Kitt »

Now the issue that I want to have addressed being is that after having no money to purchase myself a reference sheet, I've finally got the money to do so! The only problem being...how?

I mean, besides all the basic stuff of trying to figure out who to commission, where to go find commissions or blah,blah,blah that sorta stuff I think I can manage.

What I'm confused is just...how the hell do I get money from here to someone potentially on the other side of the planet?

When it comes to usual online purchases, most websites that I buy from you can just use a credit card or whatever.

The problem with that being that I don't feel comfortable giving out my debit/credit/whatever-card to someone else just for a painting and risk all my savings being taken.

So what exactly do I have to do in order to commission someone and ensure that my bank information remains /my/ bank information?
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6763

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Re: Commission Problems!

Post by RabidFox »

Paypal is a good way to pay. Your credit card is kept private and you will not have to worry about someone stealing your information.