Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Commission Problems!

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
Kitt
Spy
Species: Fox

Commission Problems!

Post by Kitt » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Now the issue that I want to have addressed being is that after having no money to purchase myself a reference sheet, I've finally got the money to do so! The only problem being...how?

I mean, besides all the basic stuff of trying to figure out who to commission, where to go find commissions or blah,blah,blah that sorta stuff I think I can manage.

What I'm confused is just...how the hell do I get money from here to someone potentially on the other side of the planet?

When it comes to usual online purchases, most websites that I buy from you can just use a credit card or whatever.

The problem with that being that I don't feel comfortable giving out my debit/credit/whatever-card to someone else just for a painting and risk all my savings being taken.

So what exactly do I have to do in order to commission someone and ensure that my bank information remains /my/ bank information?
Psst! You! Yeah, you! You wanna draw me some free art of my fursona? ...No? Damn.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6763

I might be a tad all over the place during an RP - but I assure you, despite YOUR confusion...it all makes sense to me, and that's what truly matters.~

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Commission Problems!

Post by RabidFox » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Paypal is a good way to pay. Your credit card is kept private and you will not have to worry about someone stealing your information.