Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Super Mario Maker

Talk about anything that you want here. If you wish to discuss or plan specific role-plays, use the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum. Recruiting people for role-plays can also be done in the Role-playing Discussion sub-forum.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Super Mario Maker

Post by RabidFox » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Well, I just got this game for my birthday. It's a lot of fun. You make Super Mario courses and you can play them or upload them to the internet.

I went to the internet and played some of the courses. There is a specific kind called "Don't move anything" or "Automatic". It's wacky. You should try one. Mario automatically goes through the whole course in a flashy display. You don't actually play those particular courses, but they can be fun to watch.

Anyway, it's well worth the money.

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Re: Super Mario Maker

Post by Rackenhammer » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Man, I don't have a WiiU, but if I did...

I've honestly gotten a real kick out of just watching streams and YouTube videos of people playing/making levels. You should look them up! It's a great way to find really neat levels; the channel GameXplain has some of the best ones.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Super Mario Maker

Post by RabidFox » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:45 pm

@Rackenhammer

Thanks. I will look into that.

@Everyone

Unlockable Equipment

To anyone who buys Super Mario Maker, I have some starting advice that will be very helpful. The game begins with very few tools and only two different styles. You can do one of two things: Wait out for over a week for everything to become available OR get everything as quickly as possible. Here's what you do to speed things up...

Use all of the current tools (Unused tools have a little red dot next to them), just quickly splat them on the screen, and then spend five minutes creating in Maker mode. A message will appear that says a delivery truck will come tomorrow with new tools and possibly new sets (Ground, underground, water, etcetera) and styles (Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. U). To greatly speed up the process and only spend a few seconds of time, get out your stylus, choose blocks, and run the stylus up and down all over the screen. Make sure to create tons and tons of blocks. After doing this, a new message will appear that says that the delivery will be coming soon instead of tomorrow. A delivery truck appears and gives you all of the next equipment now.

To get more and more things sooner, just keep repeating the above formula until you have all of the equipment. Even still, because of the five minute delay, it takes a long time to get everything. But at least you don't have to wait for over a week.