Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

My story updates (characters and the like)

This is where all of the old, memorable threads are eventually placed and locked. Anyone can browse through these threads, but the threads can no longer be posted in.
darkkitsune
Duke

My story updates (characters and the like)

Post by darkkitsune » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:31 am

Well this is where I will put my Character updates so that I don't keep using the Rif topic for the updates. This is open for comments, because I can't refine my RPing without the help of those who know more about the setting then I.

First Rif Kit, with his basic summoning ability he can use power summoning or enhancement summoning. At the moment he can make himself faster, jump higher, do more damage to enemies, and has a whole host of senses he can boost through the third eye crystal he carries. This was available by the sword that was given by Alice.

Next is Alice, not much of an update on her just received her name doesn't have a background, was found by Rif after he killed the merchant. :shock:

I did introduce a new character, a raccoon thief/spy but she is a child at heart. (mostly because she is still is one) :oops:

Later, I will introduce her family and their history.

That's all for now. Keep posting

Sponsor

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:22 am

Uhm.... 'more damage to enemies'? Sorry, we're not FF would be how to explain that was wrong. Because a sword is a sword no matter what, if it's sharper that could be 'more damage' due to how quick ti goes in,or it could be charmed to prevent healing etc. But that statement alone sorta... doesn't work, it implies that a sword hittingyou in the gut aint gonna kill you without this 'more damage'

Picho Mystil
Rogue

Post by Picho Mystil » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 am

Well based on the entire sentence, I'm assuming the "Do more damage" is from the magic he has. Not just from whacking the monster with a sword.

Could also be because of a special technique, such as creating very controlled vibrations in the sword by rapidly moving his arm at the time of impact. or where you pull the sword from the sheath and hit an enemy with it. Somehow, if done right, that is suppose to increase the speed in which the sword swings, thus increasing the damage it is able to do. And getting hit in the gut may not kill some people, it may kill others, but now the extra damage allows for a clean sweep through the body.

But really, I dunno (Just kinda bored.)

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Maybe I should say that Rif has more ways to do damage, magically or otherwise.

Also, Rif is a skilled mercenary so he knows how take out a fur. Right know I haven't set what company he is in or what but he is on loan to the Harvest Rings, but I do know that his tat is from the company that he is from. I will say that Rif won't kill anyone if he can help it.

Alice is magical, she is telepathic.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Introduced the mother, Sarah the master thief, and showed that Alice can talk...with her mind and also explain why her voice wasn't in his mind. Showed that Rif has fatherly tendencies or just doesn't like it when someone does something without a purpose, only because it was fun. Also Alice is very magical her element is the earth as depicted by the sword that she gave Rif.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters