What Should We Do with the APP?

This is where all of the old, memorable threads are eventually placed and locked. Anyone can browse through these threads, but the threads can no longer be posted in.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

What Should We Do with the APP?

Post by RabidFox »

I've been thinking about this for some time. Zeru has told me that she doesn't plan to come back to Feila. What should we do with the APP? Any thoughts on the matter? To my understanding, I've been given permission to use Aros to some extent for Feila and the APP.

Sponsor

Justin
King
King

Post by Justin »

Obviously, rekindle it if you have permission.

Nothing against you, Todd, but I don't believe that you are the right person to RP Aros. He's a very unique character, and requires a very unique personality type for someone to do him justice... that said, we should see if she would give you, or some other Feilan the permission to.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

I already have the permission to role-play Aros, but I've never had any real intention to do so, and I probably won't. Don't worry, I agree with you. He's not really my type of character.

That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy writing him, though. I just don't see me role-playing him.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

I've been wondering. Perhaps we should retire the APP? Honestly, I haven't the time to be running it, and I doubt anyone else wants to bother with it. Besides that, new membership has been down drastically since the removal of the old search engine features, and there was never a lot of interest in joining anyway. Usually there's just been a burst of enthusiasm here and there.

Perhaps we can start something similar in the future, something that would be much better managed, but as far as Aros goes, I think his future lies in simply being a mascot.