Woes of Words (open to all :3)

This is where all of the medieval Edwin role-plays are archived.
Clair_furry_luvr
Outlaw
Outlaw
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 pm
Gender: Female
Species: Inumimi Artic wolf
Location: Michigan USA ;.;

Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Clair_furry_luvr »

Traveling briskly, Cloh kept watching her back. She hurried over a couple of fallen tries, the moon barely glimpsing her as she hurdled them. She had began her journey earlier that night, starting at the small tavern she was at. She had berm at the wrong place at the wrong time. Cloh stooped down as she flew under a branch. I just needed to let them do that. I shouldn't have interfered. she thought, as she continued through the forest, hoping not to be heard or seen.

What began this mad sprint was a small incident at first. A couple of brutes, giving the bartender a hard time. She tried to intice them to leave, being as they wanted a room, but there was none available. She ended up against a wall, being the larger and more angry one, intoxicated, angrily told her to stay out. Cloh panicked, whipped out her dagger, and stabbed the large wolf in the gut with the blade. In pain and anger the wolf retracted, roughly throughing her to the floor. She knew that there was trouble so she jumped up and sprinted out the door. As she did the injured party yelled at her the words that still echo in her mind, "I'm going to kill you! You little-" the words drowned out as the door closed and she got farther away.

She began to slow her pace to a walk, breathing heavily as she had just finished running for an estimated two hours. As she continued in the dark shrouded woods, she decided that she needed to find a place, anywhere, to rest. She continued to watch her back, but as time went on she relaxed, breathing normally again. As she came up to an extra ordinary large tree, she jumped up, climbing it her brown cloak matching the bark. She climbed about fifteen feet off the ground, laying against the base of the tree, her legs dangling from the branch, watching the woods in her paranoid state of mind.

((As I said, open to anyone.))

Sponsor
 

SophieTheRabbit
Count
Count
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:37 pm
Gender: Female
Species: Rabbit

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by SophieTheRabbit »

Spice was stood by the lake stood on one foot her arms out by her sides, her shadow cast along the waterline with the moons shimmering reflection in the onyx black water beside her. She leaped into the air extending a kick with the leg that had just been standing landing back on the spare. she placed her leg down now standing on both feet as she opened her previously closed eyes. "I smell fear," She said as she closed her eyes and listened around her, she heard something climbing a nearby tree "A critter? No to big, where theres fear theres usually trouble." She pondered for a second, "Hmm, i doubt anyone would come here so late at night unless they needed to, i'll take a look." She jumped into the nearby bushes and moved quickly and quietly to where the smell was coming from.
Brother: Hey Sis', want a carrot?
Me: No thank you.
Bro: Come on, Rabbits love carrots.
Me: Don't be so stereotypical Rabbits eat other things to!
Bro: Ok, ok, don't have to get touchy. Sheesh.

Later that day...
Bro: Hey Sis' what's that you're eating?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: Pardon?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: What cake?
Me: CARROT.......*glares evilly* I hate you sometimes, you know that?

My Character

My Characters
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5652

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

draconas12
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Proud to be a Texan

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by draconas12 »

Joey wakes up in a room in the tavern to a commotion in the bar area. Grabbing his cloak and katana he jumps out of bed and heads there. When he gets there he sees Cloh running out the door and the two wolfs, the one holding his gut. Quickly throwing on his cloak and attaching his katana to his belt he runs after the puma thinkin to himself "This is gonna be trouble". He takes his time in tracking her getting to the edge of the forest an hour after she was there.

Vamp
Count
Count
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Species: Owl-Dragon
Location: Rolla Missouri

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Vamp »

It had been a painful day away from the kids. She had two babies and yet here she was, far from home, with her mate taking care of them. Why had she come here? There were certain items they had needed and being able to fly, she was the fastest. It wasn't much, but still she had flown much of the day away and now she lay, asleep with the remnants of a deer not too far, hanging from the tree nearby. It was a fairly fresh kill about 45 minutes old. Amatsu had killed it, ate what she could, and then fell asleep. She had gotten about 20 minutes rest when some noise and come and stirred her. She stirred and looking around. With a quick jump she climbed into the air. She quickly spotted a fox lady moving around and something in a tree nearby. Amatsu flew around slowly, stretching her wings. As she reached the thing in the tree she descended to roughly the same level. "Huh? Can I help you?"

Devyn_Tayne
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Black Wolf
Location: vermont

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Devyn_Tayne »

Nick was just finishing his graveyard shift patrol of the forest as his keen canine hearing picked up the sound of distressed running off to the east of his patrol route, which Nick almost never followed. "Always pick the road less travelled" had always been his motto, though he couldn't remember where he had heard it from.

He pulled a strap on his back, securing his shoulder pauldrons. He knew, from experience as a forester, this ancient footpath would be a bumpy trail full of potholes and other various debris. With the crunch of gravel under metal boots, he set off toward the sound. Abruptly, the sound stopped, followed by the groan of branches settling to an unusual weight for the summer season. Nick then heard the flap of wings, then a woman talking in the night. "This just keeps getting weirder..." He hiked briskly onwards, curiosity rising.
If one cannot respect others, one cannot respect one's self.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Nick "Nicole" Aurelios
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5317

Rayne Aren
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5464

Clair_furry_luvr
Outlaw
Outlaw
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 pm
Gender: Female
Species: Inumimi Artic wolf
Location: Michigan USA ;.;

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Clair_furry_luvr »

Clohs eyes flickered in fear, jumping slightly as she saw the avian dragon. She stuttered as she tried to respond softly, her heart pounding crazily, "N-no thank y-you I a-am fine..." After she said this she realized how much of a fool she must have sounded like. Of course I'm not alright. I'm being hunted! she thought, trying to compose herself. She looked at the ave-reptile, trying to reasure her statement. "I am fine. Thank you though." she responded again, trying to remain calm. Upon hearing a noise in a bush though, Cloh clutched the trunk readily, in case of either a quick assent or a quicker decent.
She waited for a reply, both from the visitor, and from the surrounding area, wary of both.

SophieTheRabbit
Count
Count
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:37 pm
Gender: Female
Species: Rabbit

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by SophieTheRabbit »

Spice could hear Clothes in the breeze, it was close, very close, it was.... right above her? She looked up crouching in the shadows she looked up to see the girl whom she had tracked, and an owl. "Well i didn't pick that scent up." She said turning to a healthy yew growing not far off. She climbed the yew to a strong upward growing branch, "i hope this works." She said jumping out of the tree in the opposite direction of the girl, she grabbed the branch that bent down before catapulting her in the direction of the two. "Incoming!" she called Soring towards them.
She grabbed the branch above them and swung full circle around it to slow herself, before hoping up with a back flip and sitting on the upper branch. "wow i must do that again," She laughed looking down at them "hi sorry for my... abrupt entrance, are you two ok?" she asked with a warm smile on her face.
Brother: Hey Sis', want a carrot?
Me: No thank you.
Bro: Come on, Rabbits love carrots.
Me: Don't be so stereotypical Rabbits eat other things to!
Bro: Ok, ok, don't have to get touchy. Sheesh.

Later that day...
Bro: Hey Sis' what's that you're eating?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: Pardon?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: What cake?
Me: CARROT.......*glares evilly* I hate you sometimes, you know that?

My Character

My Characters
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5652

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

draconas12
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Proud to be a Texan

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by draconas12 »

As Joey is makin his way through the forest after the puma, he starts hearing voices and runs toward them. As he gets closer he finds out that their are three voices all female and starts running faster, thinking "They might be in trouble!"

Devyn_Tayne
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Black Wolf
Location: vermont

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Devyn_Tayne »

With the steady rythm of Nick's clinking armor, he walked through the forest toward where he had heard the voice, when a branch slapped Nick in the face, causing him to stop. With a grunt he brushed it out of the way and thought to himself; Maybe i should have just went back home, this isn't even my business, i'll most likely just stumble upon a girl lost in the woods, probably already gone, havn't heard any more noise for a while. Oh well, im already this far, might as well keep going. He continued onwards in search of the noises.

After a few more minutes of walking, Nick came upon a tree that was much larger than the ones surrounding it. He heard some rustling from the branches above him. He paused, looking upwards. "Hello? is anyone there?" He stood there, only half expecting a response.
If one cannot respect others, one cannot respect one's self.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Nick "Nicole" Aurelios
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5317

Rayne Aren
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5464

Vamp
Count
Count
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Species: Owl-Dragon
Location: Rolla Missouri

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Vamp »

Alright? this girl looks scared to death. What the heck is going on here. Alright indeed. Surely she isn't scared of me. That would be pointless by the look on her face something else is going on. "if you say so...You just look terrified." However it was then a vixen catapulted herself onto the branch. She seemed calm and collected that there was a dragon flying around the tree. "I am fine but I found her after hearing her not sure what is wrong." Amatsu descended, landing at the foot of the tree, wondering what is going on with the poor girl. I guess I will stay around the tree in case I am needed. What is going on here. oh well Amatsu laid around the tree trunk, keeping watch over the woods around her. Wondering what caused such panic.

draconas12
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Proud to be a Texan

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by draconas12 »

Joey breaks through the trees to the clearing by the big one running into the wolf, and sees the Owl dragon and grabs his katana gettin ready to fight if need be. "Who're you?" He says
Last edited by draconas12 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devyn_Tayne
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Black Wolf
Location: vermont

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Devyn_Tayne »

Nick stumbled as someone ran into him from behind. "oof! Ow, hey! Watch it!" He turned around to see the unexpected visitor unsheath a katana. "Wow there, sorry, you just caught me off guard, no need to engage in hostilities. My name is Nick Aurelios, but everyone just calls me nicole. I'd say pleased to meet you, but with that sword drawn, you seem a little frightening."
If one cannot respect others, one cannot respect one's self.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Nick "Nicole" Aurelios
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5317

Rayne Aren
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5464

draconas12
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Proud to be a Texan

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by draconas12 »

Joey sheaths his katana keeping a hand on the handle just in case though. "I'm Joey, I was trackin someone when I heard voices and thought someone might be in trouble so I started runnin then ran into you."

Devyn_Tayne
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Black Wolf
Location: vermont

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Devyn_Tayne »

As Joey sheathed his katana, Nick grew a little more relaxed. "Hello Joey, I find myself here for much the same reason." He regarded the fact that Joey still had his hand resting on his sword's hilt. "Please, there is no need to be cautious, I'm completely harmless." Nick showed Joey the bow and arrows on his back briefly. Chuckling to himself he said; "I don't think i could notch and shoot an arrow at you without you dispatching me with your weapon first." Nick looked up at the tree they were under. "Maybe we should check if the women we were looking for are up there eh?"
If one cannot respect others, one cannot respect one's self.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Nick "Nicole" Aurelios
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5317

Rayne Aren
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5464

Clair_furry_luvr
Outlaw
Outlaw
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 pm
Gender: Female
Species: Inumimi Artic wolf
Location: Michigan USA ;.;

Re: Woes of Words (open to all :3)

Post by Clair_furry_luvr »

After seeing the comotion of the different visitors, and hearing the two below, catching words of tracking and weopens, Clair began to panic slightly. She dug her claws into the trunk, her pulse soaring, trying to make out why she was followed, thinking the worst. She began to release her grip, trying to think of her options. The first option: running. I can't run forever.... I probably have a slim chance of getting away too.... Second option: negotiating. Probably won't work... Plus if they were hired to get me..... Third option: attack. Worst option... I'd end up getting killed either way.....

As she tried to find a way out of it, she ended up, unnintentinounly, slipping a paw to her cloak pocket, pulling out the small dagger, mainly on instinct. She held it close to her, in case she did have to jump down. Her eyes were full of a mixture of fear and adrenalin. She kept trying to think about what the vixen said, not really hearing, her heart pounding in her ears. Her heart seemed to be yelling at her, Kill you! Kill you! over and over, like a rhythmic chanting. She slowly nodded, just to seem like she was communicating, trying to avoid the attention of the others. She glanced downwards, seeing the glint of armor, the flash of a blade. She tensed up, crouching slightly, ready for either attack, or retreat.

Locked